PDA

View Full Version : No bear hunting protest this spring

gutpile
04-19-2016, 10:49 PM
It's all quiet on the environmental front when it comes to grizzly hunting this spring .
I think the environmentalist are feeling a little bit defeated from no action from our government ,
nothing has worked so far from shutting down grizzly hunting .

Mulehahn
04-19-2016, 11:15 PM
Its either one of 2 things. They already know the Liberals are going to do it since for next year as an election promise or they threw all their money to get the ndp in next year

wideopenthrottle
04-20-2016, 06:49 AM
wonder if the dozens of grizzly attacks in the last few years has anything to do with the toning down of the rhetoric by the environuts

lostmind
04-20-2016, 07:16 AM
wonder if the dozens of grizzly attacks in the last few years has anything to do with the toning down of the rhetoric by the environuts

Nah, I seriously think that many people believe the people attacked by grizz deserved it. Sad...

panhead
04-20-2016, 08:02 AM
I think we should feed them a few protesters ... maybe a big fat Christie cream too ...

wideopenthrottle
04-20-2016, 08:50 AM
I think we should feed them a few protesters ... maybe a big fat Christie cream too ...

if they do show up, maybe hang a few of those tuna juice soaked tampons around their protest area to give them a chance to pet one of those cuddly grizzlies

DarekG
04-21-2016, 01:55 PM
But don't you know that bears are related to dogs? Cuddly, wuddly, little puppers? Harmless!

Stone Sheep Steve
04-21-2016, 02:53 PM
They made a bit of noise at the end of March as per the norm. Definitely a bit quieter than normal though.