PDA

View Full Version : TBBC Rock Creek Rendezvous , 21 22 23 May

greybark
04-19-2016, 12:05 PM
Getting closer to this "must go " event . From the talk on the 3-d circuit new records for attendance is expected .
Start thinking about donations for raffle and door prizes .

:arrow: As in the past Chilliwack Dart & Tackle will donate a $100 practice target , thanks CHWK Dart and Tackle .
:arrow: North Arm Knives will donate one of their fine " Made in Canada " designed by and for Hunters and Fishers . Thank you John and Mike ...

:arrow: - Venders to include "Windfeather Archery Traditions .
- Abe and Tina of Cari-Bows , Morden Manitoba will display their exceptional line of fine crafted Bows
Cheers

Foxtail
04-19-2016, 01:14 PM
I will be there with a crew :D

OutsyderBC
04-19-2016, 08:44 PM
Stoked for it!

I'm bringing a spare liver and some new jokes

Nocked-Bear
04-20-2016, 01:55 PM
I'm trying to be there just clearing time off from work...Scott

buddyrip
05-16-2016, 03:00 PM
Will be attending the full gala and have been looking forward to this event since picking up the recurve in October. Will be bringing a good bud who is also new to traditional shooting. Looking forward to the experience and hope there is enough spare liver for us too!

The Hermit
05-16-2016, 03:06 PM
www.vantagepoint-outfitters.com is donating a HIPS Whitetail target to the TBBC for the shoot again this year! Good luck and have a great time everyone!

Coyote
05-17-2016, 07:55 PM
Wow Mark. I didn't know you drank that much...;)

OutsyderBC
05-17-2016, 08:52 PM
Wow Mark. I didn't know you drank that much...;)

I don't……not THAT much, just a little one now and again…….and again……and again.

Katie and I cannot wait for this now, certain a year highlight for us and expect to get there around nightfall Thursday, hopefully get to help out a little and relax. Might even get a little tipple or two!

Wondering who Coyote is though…..?:wink:

greybark
05-17-2016, 09:44 PM
Coyote may show up but the trauma of an terrible encounter with a "Ghost" that stalked him just North of Rock Ck may keep away !!!!
Do still have the print of that encounter Coyote ? The encounter took place several years ago but a rewrite could bring on PTSD .
Cheers Gord ....

Foxtail
05-24-2016, 05:02 PM
Was a fantastic weekend to say the least. Not missing this one ever again :D Awesome meeting everyone.

I am Hector by the way :D

Coyote
05-24-2016, 07:24 PM
I can email you a copy Kenny. It's pretty scary so don't read it on a dark and stormy night. ;)

greybark
05-24-2016, 09:53 PM
I can email you a copy Kenny. It's pretty scary so don't read it on a dark and stormy night. ;)

One off my favorite reads about a special place and time , please forward if you can. Thanks Gord .
Cheers

Nocked-Bear
06-07-2016, 09:39 PM
Yes it was alot of fun,was my first one,became a member.Good times good people food was great,can't wait till next year.