PDA

View Full Version : Cloverdale Rod and Gun Show April 15 - 17, 2016

high and to the right
04-15-2016, 01:41 PM
Has any one gone to the Cloverdale Rod and Gun Show? It's on this Friday - Sunday. There was one last year and this is the second annual event. Is it Great, Good, So So or ????

Stormy
04-15-2016, 03:46 PM
From what I have heard, this promises to be a great show again...

TreeStandMan
04-16-2016, 02:07 PM
I was there this morning. It's very similar to last year. If you're looking for older firearms, there are a lot, but I didn't see any bargains, although I think many of the vendors are open to negotiation.

I was looking for a scope for my 17hmr, and didn't find one, but I did come away with some salmon gear and a little downrigger for my tinny.

All in all, it was fun to walk around and I feel it was worth the price of admission.

recoil
04-16-2016, 04:17 PM
Went for an hour today, bought a new nickel plated 12 gauge camp defender for $250 from Corwin, also saw benelli supernova camo on for $625 at CT booth (already got one but great price).

Lots of overpriced used stuff as usual at these shows.

lockmancpl
04-16-2016, 04:23 PM
Went this morning, had a great time. No ammo, but some primers, powder and projectiles .Prices seemed to range from really good to really high, (IMHO) Managed to spend too much, again, but it was time and money well spent.

high and to the right
04-16-2016, 04:43 PM
I drove by the place on Friday about an hour after it opened and asked a guy who was leaving what the show was like. He said - terrible, the worst show I've ever been to. Only two tables with guns.
So today, wanting to support local gun shows I decided to go with my hunting partner and check it out any way. I was overly impressed with the show. 100's and 100's of guns, lots of good deals (along with the over priced stuff). Friendly vendors, saw several kids catching fish, lots of people buying stuff.
Great show!

Stresd
04-16-2016, 07:42 PM
By 11 this morning the BCWF Raffle was done. I couldn't by a ticket as all 9000 had sold out. The Show was worth the trip anyways.

Brent376
04-16-2016, 08:43 PM
Went to the show today. Lots of stuff to see and buy, good cooking demo by Tammy. For only the second year, I thought it was worth it

Bowzone_Mikey
04-17-2016, 07:51 AM
By 11 this morning the BCWF Raffle was done. I couldn't by a ticket as all 9000 had sold out. The Show was worth the trip anyways.

Tix all sold out ... lets draw !!!!

Well done those that support