PDA

View Full Version : First hbc bear of 2016 wager

monasheemountainman
04-01-2016, 10:06 PM
When will the first bear of 2016!hit HBC? We should all put in $5 and closest gets the pot! I'm in for $5

rules whoever posts a guess has to emt the winner $5 if you don't, may the hunting gods shit on your season! Lol

lets say if the date you pick passes you are out!

more than one winner gets split between winners, the poster of the bear kill picks how the money gets divided if there are multiple winners!

good luck!

i say April 11th

monasheemountainman
04-01-2016, 10:09 PM
Oh and lets say April 30 is final guess date

jamesvtr
04-01-2016, 10:25 PM
april 4 is my guess

Whonnock Boy
04-01-2016, 10:36 PM
I'd say it will happen as soon as 10 or so suckers have put into the pot. I'm sure there's more than one bear that has already hit the dirt by a forum member. :lol:

monasheemountainman
04-01-2016, 10:42 PM
But hasn't been posted yet so we will see. And you can't win on your own bear last rule

bc_buckshot
04-01-2016, 11:16 PM
Could of been the winner chicken dinner tonight but at least make it worth it on size. Unless you want to see bunch of young bears shot. That's the case could of won with a 5'5" bear in bow range watching eat for half hour. Make the rule over 5'5" with proof. Bonus money for color phase.

monasheemountainman
04-01-2016, 11:25 PM
The winner is the one who guesses right, not the one who shoots the bear. So no reason to go shoot a baby when you can't win on that.

allan
04-02-2016, 12:26 AM
I would think that betting money on who kills first for sport is something that could be viewed with much negativity.
If you and your buds want to do that on the side, that's up to you.
However posting this idea on a public forum is asking for bad press.
I'm sorry I don't think this is a good idea and hope this thread disappears quickly by a moderator or by the posters simply re editing and deleating their posts that way.
Ps good luck with your bear hunting.

Drillbit
04-02-2016, 12:49 AM
Bears already went down today.

Very early spring.
First bear visual was Feb 17. Gophers are already taking a beating and gopher crop rotation management is already in place.

Elkhound
04-02-2016, 07:33 AM
Sorry guys we have never allowed this in the past so cant let it go now. An HBC draw contest is one thing but not this. If you and your friends want to compete privately go ahead