PDA

View Full Version : Poll to run a Guess the LEH contest or not?

riflebuilder
03-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Well with the LEH going on Line are we still going to be able to do the Guess the LEH contest this year? IF we can and it may be the last I am asking for donations to make the prize pool even better this year. To start with I am going to donate a big game rifle 270, 30-06 etc, have a few Lefty and right hand choices) for first place, need some more donations to get this rolling and maybe we charge a buck a guess to be given to the site as a donation. Let me know your thoughts

wideopenthrottle
03-09-2016, 07:54 AM
so you are assuming the on line LEH draw date will be more predictable....this guessing when it comes out might still be in play...wonder if the online will be earlier or later than last year given the growing pains that usually go with "change"

riflebuilder
03-10-2016, 06:22 AM
I am trying to find out from the gov if they are moving to a fixed date for the draws. IF not then we can run the contest.

ducktoller
03-11-2016, 06:57 PM
I am trying to find out from the gov if they are moving to a fixed date for the draws. IF not then we can run the contest.

still paper allowed so i imagine itll be random

kyleklassen
03-11-2016, 07:08 PM
Are they out yet?

riflebuilder
03-14-2016, 08:49 PM
I am going to try to call Victoria tomorrow to get the scoop then I will post if we are going to have a last go at it.

randymac
03-15-2016, 06:01 AM
I am going to try to call Victoria tomorrow to get the scoop then I will post if we are going to have a last go at it.
How about a poll about whether anybody in Victoria knows the scoop or not? I vote not.

riflebuilder
03-16-2016, 06:16 PM
How about a poll about whether anybody in Victoria knows the scoop or not? I vote not.

too easy and you would win