PDA

View Full Version : Chad Davis Shoot at Abbotsford Fish and Game

papaken
03-07-2016, 10:09 AM
Sagittarius Archers is again putting on the Chad Davis Shoot (outdoor 3D) at The Abbotsford Fish and Game Club Saturday and Sunday April 9th + 10th. Always a good shoot.:grin:
Thanks papaken

papaken
03-14-2016, 05:09 PM
Good turn out for the trail clean-up on Sunday. Trees and a lot of branches cleared away, some new steps put in. Found where a 2 point deer had been killed, probably by a cougar. Picked up the skull but set it down somewhere while I was working and couldn't find it again. Haley if I find it Wednesday I will give it to you.

Riverbc
03-20-2016, 08:11 AM
Missed clean-up as I was in Mexico, but I will be there for the shoot. :cool:

Riverbc
04-06-2016, 08:30 AM
This weekend will be our annual Chad Davis Memorial 3d Shoot. As usual it will be a 2 day event. This year we've added family camping. On Saturday evening we will be having a good old fashioned Redneck Pig Roast. All those that want to participate in our cookout the cost will be $10 per ticket. This is an awesome deal and will be a guaranteed hoot of a time! For those that are going to be camping with us, feel free to set up your trailer or tent Friday evening. Meals will be available for sale during the 2 day event. So bring your bow and a pillow... You definitely don't wanna miss this!! I hope to see you all there.
Mark Porter
Sagittarius Archers President

Foxtail
04-06-2016, 11:20 AM
I will try and make it for Saturday. Have to work Sunday though.

Dachande
07-04-2016, 10:06 PM
Have you guys set a date for next year's shoot? I'm talking to Kamloops as well & want to not have any conflicts next year.
Thanks
BJ Moore

Riverbc
07-05-2016, 09:35 AM
Always second weekend April.

greybark
07-06-2016, 07:57 AM
Have you guys set a date for next year's shoot? I'm talking to Kamloops as well & want to not have any conflicts next year.
Thanks
BJ Moore

Great if it can be arranged as I certainly missed your fine event !
Cheers