PDA

View Full Version : ATV Service in The Fraser Valley

264mag
03-06-2016, 06:43 PM
Looking for a good shop to service my Honda quads. Who does everyone use out in the Valley, Chilliwack, Abbotsford?

Mtn Man
03-06-2016, 10:53 PM
MAS Dyno , MIKE Stronach.

bigredchev
03-07-2016, 05:24 AM
Id like to point out here avoid Maple Ridge Motorsports at all costs. They are scamming thieves who do unauthorised work without contact of the customer. Take it anywhere but there.

264mag
03-07-2016, 04:55 PM
That's exactly what I am trying to avoid. Ideally a small private shop that services atv's.

tko
03-07-2016, 07:18 PM
Anyone have any dealings with holeshot sports in Langley?

Wrj
03-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Id like to point out here avoid Maple Ridge Motorsports at all costs. They are scamming thieves who do unauthorised work without contact of the customer. Take it anywhere but there.

I've had motorcylces serviced here in the past, like 10 years ago. And no complaints, I can't speak to how they operate these days though. Recently, there is a small shop across the highway from Yamaha (MOTOCAT) in Langley, in the little warehouse industrial park....cant remember the shop name, but I was NOT impressed to say the least!!!

SuperYeti
03-07-2016, 08:47 PM
Anyone have any dealings with holeshot sports in Langley?

I purchased by Pioneer SxS from holeshot, in Langley, they were great to deal with. I got my first service done here as I didn't feel like doing the valve lash adjustment myself. Kind of expensive imo, but it seems it's like that for anything recreation related...I'll be doing my own service on the rig from now on.

russm
03-07-2016, 09:33 PM
I've had motorcylces serviced here in the past, like 10 years ago. And no complaints, I can't speak to how they operate these days though. Recently, there is a small shop across the highway from Yamaha (MOTOCAT) in Langley, in the little warehouse industrial park....cant remember the shop name, but I was NOT impressed to say the least!!!

You're probably thinking of supersport, and you probably weren't impressed with dave lol he does decent work but can be a bit grumpy sometimes...most of the time.

tko
03-08-2016, 12:44 AM
I purchased by Pioneer SxS from holeshot, in Langley, they were great to deal with. I got my first service done here as I didn't feel like doing the valve lash adjustment myself. Kind of expensive imo, but it seems it's like that for anything recreation related...I'll be doing my own service on the rig from now on.

Good to know thanks!