PDA

View Full Version : Pitt Meadows Gun Club

oneiron69
05-30-2007, 10:48 AM
When I take my kid to the bike track down Ford Rd. in Pitt Meadows I see a sign that says Pitt Meadows Gun and Skeet club. I have looked down there and havent seen anything, or heard and shots. Does anyone know if this place exists and if we can go shoot there?
Thanks for the input

MichelD
05-30-2007, 10:52 AM
Check below in the Waterfowl and Small Game forum.

rock
05-30-2007, 09:50 PM
My buddy rents the house on the same property and I know they do shoot there been there once and they where just finishing up one time. If I'm not mistaken they shoot there a few times a week usually on saturdays.

Dano
05-30-2007, 10:01 PM
Just got home from shooting there! We shoot wednesdays from 6pm to about 9:30. Usually finish off with a toonie shoot or two.
The other day we shoot is sunday. Skeet range opens at 10am until noon. Trap starts shortly after.
Dan

270WIN
05-30-2007, 10:30 PM
i have not shot there for years but back when i was younger i worked as a trap boy there if i rember right and it has not chaged the wed night when it the doller shoot they were fun to watch. there was agreat bunch of guy there and i sure there still a few there shooting. pmgc was were i first shot a shot gun wow memories lol almost makes me want to go out buy a shot gun well shortly and that were i wil shoot

gameslayer
05-31-2007, 07:58 PM
It is a club you join ? Do i need to become a member ? are they accepting members? I am kinda jumping the gun being i still need to get a shot gun . But one of the members that does not post here much has been helping me train my young lab and I plan on doing some duck hunting this fall so will need some serious shooting practice.

Ian F.
06-08-2007, 05:50 AM
I think it's $4 a round for clay fees, and if you are a non-member you add $10/day. $75 for the year and I don't think there is any cap on membership. Always best to join the club as your fees help keep it open and pay the insurance bills!

Ian

gameslayer
06-10-2007, 09:20 PM
Thanks Ian, When I buy my gun I will probably Join. Thanks for the information. I might make a trip up to wholesalesports and we may buy a couple 870's.

dave
06-11-2007, 09:04 AM
The Pitt Meadows club is a great place to shoot trap and skeet. New shooters are always welcome. If you come out a couple of times and just get a day pass, keep the receipts and they will allow you to apply the first couple to the cost of an annual membership.

Buck
06-11-2007, 09:46 AM
I was there on Sunday and had a great time.I have never shot skeet of trap and the guys took me around and helped me out alot.I will be going as much as i can .Very nice facility.