PDA

View Full Version : Leh grizzly help needed thanxs

bigben
03-01-2016, 08:30 PM
Can anyone post the allocated grizzly limited entry tags that were available for this years drawn not the synopsis draw the one the government puts out in january for the alloted tags in the zones thanxs

reach
03-01-2016, 09:14 PM
http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wildlife/hunting/resident/docs/2016springgrizzly_skeenasheep.pdf

wideopenthrottle
03-02-2016, 09:24 AM
hopefully every one of them gets filled...good luck all

HarryToolips
03-02-2016, 01:22 PM
Surprised they were so restrictive on the amount of authorizations given out in certain regions, like 4-32, I would think they could give out more than 1....

tuner
03-02-2016, 02:51 PM
Why are you so,surprised Harry? You should be well aware by now that the guides needs take precedence over residents, you can go without,but they can't.

wideopenthrottle
03-02-2016, 02:56 PM
when I asked a CO last year why there was no expansion of the g-bear hunt in EK given all the increases in g bear numbers, his reply was a short, one word answer..."politics"

Vladimir Poutine
03-02-2016, 02:58 PM
Why are you so,surprised Harry? You should be well aware by now that the guides needs take precedence over residents, you can go without,but they can't.

And apparently others. This from the mouth of CC herself just yesterday. I just hurled.

"As Premier of British Columbia, as someone who is in charge of the policy levers of government, I have a responsibility to make sure that I'm staying in touch with the people of the province, visiting communities, making sure I have a full understanding and a grasp of their wishes and aspirations for the future of British Columbia and talking to them about all the ways that we want to work together — just like with the Great Bear Rainforest."

358mag
03-02-2016, 03:40 PM
And apparently others. This from the mouth of CC herself just yesterday. I just hurled.

"As Premier of British Columbia, as someone who is in charge of the policy levers of government, I have a responsibility to make sure that I'm staying in touch with the people of the province, visiting communities, making sure I have a full understanding and a grasp of their wishes and aspirations for the future of British Columbia and talking to them about all the ways that we want to work together — just like with the Great Bear Rainforest."
Don't worry Val when your NDP buddies get into power Grizzly Bear hunting will just be a thing of the past

Vladimir Poutine
03-02-2016, 04:48 PM
Don't worry Val when your NDP buddies get into power Grizzly Bear hunting will just be a thing of the past

How's that Allocation thing going for you?

358mag
03-02-2016, 05:54 PM
How's that Allocation thing going for you?

??????? No idea what your talking about , please explain .
Thanks

Caribou_lou
03-02-2016, 08:11 PM
All I know is that the few areas I looked at the number of tags were up. Which you don't often see. Could have been a mistake. And now I'm hunting Grizz this spring! Along with my best hunting partner.

Vladimir Poutine
03-02-2016, 08:32 PM
??????? No idea what your talking about , please explain .
Thanks

Never mind what you think the NDP might do. Just worry about what the current thieves are doing. If you don't get the allocation segway re grizzly hunting there's little hope for you on this one.