PDA

View Full Version : When good times turn great

calvin L
05-29-2007, 09:45 AM
This could take a while boys & girls . It all started last year as I was able to help out dutchy for the HS on a grizz hunt along with SSS. As we did not connect last year (came every close) We all put in for the same Leh in 2007.
All three of us got the draw.With some phone calls and some pre scouting by dutchy as is the case all over the prov lots of snow. . Stone sheep steve & I took last week off work to bad dutchy had to work. . Saturday the 19 SSS pulls in to pick me up @ 4:30am (if I did not have a alarm clock my dog gracie would have done a great job)We quickly loaded up took much gear and off we go. As we just get on the road SSS tell's me the trailer brakes are some how coming on with the L/h signal light .So how needs signals at 430 am . He then said it's going to be a booner. This saying was used over the country side as the little miss hap's started to happen .We met up with dutchy at 9 am fueled up had quick b/s and back on the road .We set up camp (SSS calls it the love shack II There must be a story in there with his better half)We through a lunch togther and off we go . Sat afternoon some blacks & browns but no grizz.
Sunday it starts all over our first slide we check has 5 blacks on it . After glassing quite a while are first grizz a young bear not large enough to go after on the first full day . Monday we hike into a new valley for SSS and I . We sit down to glass a slide after abit we found some tracks at the rivers edge . As I was requested to check them out I found a very nice set of grizz tracks slightly melted out . We started up the valley again just in time to for SSS to spot a sow with 2 cubs cutting through the timber . Back to glassing we had the privilege to watch them skiing down the snow slides just being bears . To soon they had gone . Back up the valley we go we found a great looking spot to set up the sil tarp (if you don't have one just go out and get one they are the best thing ever to keep you dry)and glass . As things start to look the same after hours of glassing a change of view was in order. Leaving dutchy behind SSS & I are hiking again to the end of the valley soon to find out it is a winter wonder land. Of all things moving in the valley at any kind of regularity was porkies .To many of them look like g bears on a slide. We get back to the the dry spot (sil trap)after SSS got some quills for dutchy and himself . We start to head out the valley we we come across a grizz on the best slide . We drop are packs and work are way in to a better spot for a shot . We all desided let it walk
it was a nice young boar around 6 feet not a rifle bear this early into the trip. But If we had packed our bow's that day it may have been a
different out come !
Tuesday Dutchy had to go back to work so after we we said our good bye and a very big thank you for leaving his quad behind we head up the main valley again same views same results lots of blacks same small grizz . SSS and I came to the conclution we have to hike into the head of the main valley to see what is in there.
Wednesday After a quick glass we break through the snow as far as the quad could go . As we hike across the first slide I found what may have been one of the first snow boards for the caveman . I just had to try it out .We are just breaking through the trees in head of the main valley I see a bear go into the alders. We cross a snow bridge(way faster than ok lake bridge)climbed up the other slide to have some trouble finding the bear I had just seen . He did come out 6 yard off the trail. If I was not lucky enough to have seem him it we could have been a very different outcome .It turned out to be the same young bear again . We got to watch him roll around on a slide,sit on his butt ,flop over on it's back. It was just plain kicking back in the sun . After some side hilling through the alder and another snow bridge crossing we set up for lunch and some glassing . We found more porkies and SSS found a sow & cub playing around . We must have watched them for over a hour. It was one of the best times I have had in the woods .So no shooter bears up the valley this day .
Thurday Stone Sheep Steve and I think we need to change it up a bit . We load the quard into the truck through the bows in and off we go road hunting just like fisher dude . We saw some more blacks and brown blackies but still nothing to stock after beer belly is the one we are trying to better . SSS asked should we try to get in the trail head through the snow with the truck? I replyed sure what could it hurt . We where able to break through and get the to slide nothing was going to drive across. On go the packs as we hiked in the same thing just black bears We came to the grass cover slide
where dutchy had turned down the grizz on monday we see a dark butt of a bear I first thought it was a brown blackie again then SSS said I see sliver tips . We dropped our packs and went over the low side of the trail worked are way into a shooting position as the bear turned around to show us his head there was no second thoughts as to it being a shooter bear we ranged the bear at 122 yards I waited for a clean shot I tucked one inbehind the r/f shoulder quartering away @8:03 pm . I had made a good shot the boar reared up SSS took a shot and the high five started .I had taken my first grizz after 13 year of appling for a draw. After some pictures (THANKS STONE SHEEP STEEVE as I don't have a camera) and a length 6 foot 8 on the body nose to tail .We started the long job of skinning the bear . 11:30 we started out the truck heavy packs on our backs but it did not seem to bad after all I did have a grizz . We got to bed at 3:30 am after a smokies in a bun we were just to beat to party . Early friday Boxhitch showed up we had a B/S showed him the hide and
loaded up to get some meat . We packed out appox 60 lbs of meat to try .After dumping it at camp we tried to find a bear for SSS no such luck .. (mainly do to having 2 sheep and a bear getting done right now)We fleashed out the hide turned the paws and got the head out .Boxhitch and SSS are both very good at this job as I have only done 2 bears in the past I learned alot from both of them .
Saturday Boxhitch left early to get some real hunting in as we may have come across as being done . SSS & I still could not find him a bear .
Sunday Dutchy and a nother good friend showed up to pick up him quad
we showed them the pictures and the hide some more high fives and off the the same slide to find a last day bear . Nothing paned out on sunday
We broke down camp and headed for more Thank god I did not have to work on monday as dutchy and SSS I could trim meat and clean up the mess I made (just after the wife cleaned the house).
In conculsion I would like to SAY it is a privilege to have friends and hunting partners like STONE SHEEP STEVE, DUTCHY & BOXHITCH as it would not have been the same with out the boys .

calvin L

Elkhound
05-29-2007, 10:01 AM
glad you boys had a good time. Lets see those pictures.:-D

Mr. Dean
05-29-2007, 10:06 AM
Sounds like things were working!

GET THEM PICS UP!

Stone Sheep Steve
05-29-2007, 10:13 AM
Busy @ work. Will add my two bits later. Had an awesome time with some great guys!

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/2007_Grizz_Hunt_020.jpg (http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showphoto.php?photo=7870&ppuser=1509)

Cont'd

Stone Sheep Steve
05-29-2007, 10:14 AM
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/medium/2007_Grizz_Hunt_026.jpg
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/medium/2007_Grizz_Hunt_030.jpg (javascript:;)
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/medium/2007_Grizz_Hunt_068.jpg (javascript:;)
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/medium/2007_Grizz_Hunt_072.jpg (javascript:;)

Cont'd

Stone Sheep Steve
05-29-2007, 10:16 AM
Loaded Calvin's pack a little top heavy!
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/medium/2007_Grizz_Hunt_041.jpg (javascript:;)

Stone Sheep Steve
05-29-2007, 10:17 AM
http://usera.imagecave.com/BrentT/2007GrizzHunt072.jpg

That deck is 8' wide

http://usera.imagecave.com/BrentT/2007GrizzHunt076.jpg

Boxhitch working his magic
http://usera.imagecave.com/BrentT/2007GrizzHunt078.jpg

SSS

BCrams
05-29-2007, 10:25 AM
Wow fellas. Thats a great hunt with great weather and scenery !

I love the long claws on the grizz ! Great bear ! Now if I can only get lucky with a grizz draw. I've been putting in just as long as you have with no luck yet!!

huntwriter
05-29-2007, 10:27 AM
Great story Calvin L. Great picture documentary Stone Sheep Steve.
Thanks for sharing it. This is just what I needed to see to cheer me up, sitting at home with a nasty stomach infection.

bighornbob
05-29-2007, 10:33 AM
Great hunt there Calvin. So where is the lifesize going???

BHB

Fisher-Dude
05-29-2007, 10:34 AM
Thurday Stone Sheep Steve and I think we need to change it up a bit . We load the quard into the truck through the bows in and off we go road hunting just like fisher dude .... I had taken my first grizz after 13 year of appling for a draw.

There ya go Calvin, I told ya to road hunt and you'd have success! :mrgreen:

Way to go boys, great looking bear, awesome pics, great company, great country...who could ask for anything more! Well done on a beauty bear!

MB_Boy
05-29-2007, 10:52 AM
Congrats Calvin et al.......sounds like a great hunt!! Love the pics, that is some great looking country. Had to laugh at the "top heavy" picture. :mrgreen::-D

Gateholio
05-29-2007, 11:12 AM
Looks liek a great hunt..
LOOOVE those long claws on him!!

One day I'll score wiht a grizz tag8)

GoatGuy
05-29-2007, 11:16 AM
Congrats Calvin!!

Looks like a good time had by all.

Where's the bow pic?

I'll have to remember to keep an eye on Stone Sheep Steve the Skull Smasher in the future.

Remember, this summer you'll have just as much fun in N.O. as you would have had up North. We'll all be thinking of you.:mrgreen:

Mr. Dean
05-29-2007, 11:17 AM
YIPPERS YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Great documentary. I hope to see more from others.

Phil
05-29-2007, 11:30 AM
Sounds like a trip of a life time! Very nice bear!

one-shot-wonder
05-29-2007, 01:56 PM
Good Job Cal & SSS!

Way to get 'er done! Too bad we couldn't :( oh well next year when I am drawn I guess! :mrgreen:

We had the same good ol' times running into porckies too! One time I was chasing one down with the camera in an alder thicket and a grizzly ran out into the botttom of the snow slide just above me. Good thing it wasn't a shooter or I would have never heard the end of that one.:redface:

Looks like you guys had to pound as much shoe leather as us with the slides keeping the quads out of the back country......tons of snow this year!

Congrats, I can't wait to see Harley's work!

Rookie
05-29-2007, 05:57 PM
AWESOME photos! Thanks for the story sounds like and incredible trip,beautiful scenery.

quadrakid
05-29-2007, 06:56 PM
it,s guys like you posting stories like this that make this such an awesome site,good work, those claws are too much!

Stone Sheep Steve
05-29-2007, 07:58 PM
Yep, we were damn lucky to have had some pretty decent weather. Poured the first day and a few times through the week but it was generally dry for the most part. Bugs weren't too bad until the last two days.

Calvin did a helluva job waiting for the perfect shot which most likely was engrained from his bowhunting experience. Wish I could have said the same about the backup shot:cry:.

BHB-Cal should have lots of space for a life-size once Gracie's in the freezer. She's about the same size:???:.......that and the fact that they no longer have a couch helps(thanks to her)!! Plus he can make payments once the dog food bill drops......................:wink:

OWS-Sounds like you saw a lot more bears than we did! If you were Class V water kayakers I'm sure you would have brought back a Gronk!
Those porkies help fill in the time between bears......

Was a great time!!

SSS (Skull Smasher Steve):oops:

ursus
05-29-2007, 08:13 PM
Well done guys, and great pics.8) Sounds like a lot of fun!

dana
05-29-2007, 08:25 PM
Congrats Big Time!!! That's AWESOME!!!! Great story and great bear. I love those claws too. I hope the LEH gods send me a fall draw so I can try my luck once again. Thanks for the inspiration for yet more daydreamin' :)

tracker
05-29-2007, 08:29 PM
nice friggin grizz :eek::eek:
Sounds like some good times were had, congrats

tufferthandug
05-29-2007, 08:52 PM
Congrats on the success! That's an awesome Griz!!!!!

GrizGuy92
05-29-2007, 09:24 PM
BEAUTY GRIZZ!!! You gonna rugg that hide SSS? Sounds like you guys had fun!!

GG.

boxhitch
05-29-2007, 09:24 PM
Thats still a good looking bear, Cal. Those rakes are impressive, they couldn't have seen many miles, or stones, this spring.
Thanks for sharing camp, and some good meals.
Minor edit - I stuck around for Saturdays tour, SSS and Cal took me up to a veiwing spot and introduced me to their pet BooBoo. They had this little runt B Bear trained to huff and snap, a real showoff. Just when I thought he was gone, he would appear again. He was looking for trouble, but came to the wrong alley. I think he even waved at us as we left ! His social- claw, no doubt.

Alpine85
05-29-2007, 09:31 PM
Awsome job guys!!! Great looking bear and wicked collection of pics...

mark
05-29-2007, 10:23 PM
Congrads guys! yer smiles and pics say it all! Cant wait for my turn next week, hopefully with similar results!

hunter1947
05-30-2007, 03:54 AM
Nice looking bear ,nice looking country ,congrats guys ,looks like you had a blast .

bcfarmer
05-30-2007, 06:36 AM
great story especially with the pics added. congrats on a great first grizz!!

bcf

The Hermit
05-30-2007, 08:05 AM
Thats what it is all about! Excellent game, great buddies out enjoying themselves! Grat pics! You must be a hellova boarder to ride that puppie with your pack on!!! ;-)

Stone Sheep Steve
05-30-2007, 09:27 AM
Thats still a good looking bear, Cal. Those rakes are impressive, they couldn't have seen many miles, or stones, this spring.
Thanks for sharing camp, and some good meals.
Minor edit - I stuck around for Saturdays tour, SSS and Cal took me up to a veiwing spot and introduced me to their pet BooBoo. They had this little runt B Bear trained to huff and snap, a real showoff. Just when I thought he was gone, he would appear again. He was looking for trouble, but came to the wrong alley. I think he even waved at us as we left ! His social- claw, no doubt.

He was sure full of himself wasn't he?

If that damn video camera was working we could have done a commercial for Gold Seal Oysters. Just like that one a couple of years ago where the fisherman goes toe-to-toe with that grizz fighting for his salmon.
I should have put down my rifle and gone UFC on his @$$:-D! It was, in fact, Sat evening!

Could have had lots of the finer moments from the trip on video including the kill:(. Oh well, "Could have been a Booner":mrgreen:!!

SSS

steepNdeep
05-30-2007, 09:56 AM
Right on boys!! Sounds like a great trip... You beach boys should stick to wake boards, though... LMAO! When I talked to 2-stroke, he though Cal might have arrowed that smaller boar? Did you stalk it at all Cal? Did Dean head back in there?

Congrats on a great bear Cal!! Brent you kinda gave a new meaning to the term "Crack-shot"! What did it measure when you glued it back together??? :)

Stone Sheep Steve
05-30-2007, 12:18 PM
Crack shot...haha...funny:cry:. Last I remember the bear reared up........but somehow I hit him in the head on the opposite side.......just closed my eyes and yanked!!

Cal was a little confused when I tried to convince him to do a half mount when I'd just finished trying to convince him to do a life-size:confused:........that is, until I told him I was now referring to the skull:-D....................:cry:.

SSS

bighornbob
05-30-2007, 01:01 PM
but somehow I hit him in the head on the opposite side......SSS

Are you sure there wasn't a second shooter, maybe from a grassy knoll????

BHB

steepNdeep
05-30-2007, 03:53 PM
Cal was a little confused when I tried to convince him to do a half mount when I'd just finished trying to convince him to do a life-size:confused:........that is, until I told him I was now referring to the skull:-D....................:cry:. SSS

Whatever, sh!t happens... I'd much rather have a crack shot watching my back and have the bear go down for the count than miss the crack shot only to track an' track hoping for the chance of a crack shot later... (as we have seen in several recent grizz hunts...) :wink:

How big was the pumpkin???

Caveman
05-30-2007, 05:01 PM
Congrats SSS, looks like a great story and trip

srupp
05-30-2007, 05:04 PM
Wonderful story great photos and amazing bear..super job guys..

Steven

Stone Sheep Steve
05-30-2007, 07:51 PM
Just Remember it was Calvin L and not me the took ole long claws. He demolished the lungs with his .338. I was just the backup and just stopped the nerve conduction:icon_frow.
Me thinks he's busy getting ready for his trip down south ....or busy doing sideline mech. work to pay for his new found rifle habit. He said bowhunting is a lot cheaper. No taxi bills!:-D

SSS

BlacktailStalker
05-30-2007, 09:01 PM
Couldn't have asked for much more. Great hunt, congrats all !

goathead
05-30-2007, 09:17 PM
Great story and A nice grizz. Well done guys.

Will
05-30-2007, 09:38 PM
Stupendous ! Nice to see another Grizz Hunt end successfully 8)
Congrats on your 1st Grizz....Great Bear ! :-D

Stone Sheep Steve
05-31-2007, 06:33 AM
While Calvin and his buds from the W. Koots only measure "on the bear"...................for those that take squared measurements, the bear squared @ 7' 8" (8' 1" X 7'3"). Not shabby for an interior bear.

Steep-I not sure if Cal has had time to deal with that 500 piece puzzle yet:roll:. Those TSX's are pretty good at smashing bone:icon_frow. Unlike BB, this bear has a really long muzle.

SSS

calvin L
05-31-2007, 07:07 AM
Thanks to everyone for there reply's . As I said before a hunt this good doen't happen with out even better friends .

I have not had a chance to do the puzzle as of yet this weekend. I may even get the tsx back for SSS :mrgreen:

I went up to have it CI last night every thing is a ok .

Shawn did show me a bear we was working on . Holly crap I though my bear was nice . He showed me a alaskan brown that is twice the size on mine,color was Light blonde Just unbeleavable . Even the wife said I should go up there :shock:. I gess if there was fish to eat it could have been a little bigger .I have found out that a very large bagged pack /or just frame is the only way to get the hide out I see some new costs coming up for me .

As for the little tough guy he was very lucky as I don't like to put up with that kind of crap . If it was at camp it would have been dead .

I may need a picture to see what a complete scull looks like for the gluing I can get that from SSS I AM SURE or are all of the sculls in the freezer smashed :wink:

Calvin L

Stone Sheep Steve
05-31-2007, 07:53 AM
All the big ones are smashed!8) (although it wasn't me on those ones). Funny how the big skulls are lead (in this case copper) magnets:confused:. I do have one grizz skull on the shelf that you can use for a model. Not near as big though.

SSS

horshur
05-31-2007, 08:11 AM
Great story,great pics--congrats.

Fisher-Dude
05-31-2007, 08:30 AM
Hey Skull Smasher Steve, did you wear the Schnees on this trip? If you did, how were they for comfort?

Stone Sheep Steve
05-31-2007, 09:29 AM
I wore both the Schnees and my Meindls. Schnees were very comfortable. Not quite as nice for digging in when crossing the snow slides but still managable. They were definitely nicer for riding the TW when puddle jumping:-D but they got a little warm when the weather improved.

Need to pick up another set of liners(or two) for hunts like this.

Wanted to try them with my crampons but, somehow, the crampons never left the camper.

SSS

Stone Sheep Steve
05-31-2007, 07:36 PM
GG-Here you go!
Steep-We took this one for 2-stroke but I hear his 'puter done broke. It was the only way to one-up him on his awesome grizz from 2 yrs ago:mrgreen:. I'd a filled my drawers loooooooooooooooooong before I got to within bow range of this guy!!
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/medium/2007_Grizz_Hunt_041.jpg (javascript:;)

Wished we hadn't packed them that day as it was just more crap to pack out in the dark

SSS

GoatGuy
05-31-2007, 11:19 PM
GG-Here you go!
Steep-We took this one for 2-stroke but I hear his 'puter done broke. It was the only way to one-up him on his awesome grizz from 2 yrs ago:mrgreen:. I'd a filled my drawers loooooooooooooooooong before I got to within bow range of this guy!!

Wished we hadn't packed them that day as it was just more crap to pack out in the dark

SSS

That's more like it!

Now the story about just about getting eaten, shooting all your arrows and having to take wrestle him to the ground.

That Calvin's sure a mean looking dude. If I was a grizz I'd a given up just running into him.

Stone Sheep Steve
06-01-2007, 04:50 AM
Yah, should have stuck all of our arrows into him to make him look like my hat and then took the pic:-D.

GG-You guys heading back this weekend for one last kick @ the cat??

SSS

calvin L
06-01-2007, 05:57 AM
GG me mean looking :confused: It was just bed head ,no shower , sleeping in the love shack II , and mostly the poor air quality in the trailer from dutchy & SSS. I was very shocked that we could even get to with in rifle range on the g bear with the cover sent we had on :biggrin:

GoatGuy
06-01-2007, 08:05 AM
Yah, should have stuck all of our arrows into him to make him look like my hat and then took the pic:-D.

GG-You guys heading back this weekend for one last kick @ the cat??

SSS

I have meetings this weekend - taking a young guy out today for a look at a black bear. Also gonna give the fishing a whirl.

Might head out the last weekend of the season for a grizzwald.

GoatGuy
06-01-2007, 08:07 AM
GG me mean looking :confused: It was just bed head ,no shower , sleeping in the love shack II , and mostly the poor air quality in the trailer from dutchy & SSS. I was very shocked that we could even get to with in rifle range on the g bear with the cover sent we had on :biggrin:

Probably more like an attractant - bear baiting.

Smell like one of the dump bears (girls) out in Gotham.:mrgreen:

Stone Sheep Steve
06-01-2007, 08:12 AM
I had my "carbon-impregnated underwear" from Cabelas. Had the one pair on all week:???:. It definitely wasn't me reducing the air quality in the Love Shack:roll:. No sireee!

SSS

Fisher-Dude
06-01-2007, 08:55 AM
I had my "carbon-impregnated underwear" from Cabelas. Had the one pair on all week:???:. It definitely wasn't me reducing the air quality in the Love Shack:roll:. No sireee!

SSS

Nice. Did I tell you that there's NO more room in my camper for anyone besides me and the hound? At least he licks himself clean. :-?

Stone Sheep Steve
06-01-2007, 09:19 AM
Nice. Did I tell you that there's NO more room in my camper for anyone besides me and the hound? At least he licks himself clean. :-?
I'll bet there's no room in your camper with all that peanut butter packed in there:-D.

SSS

Fisher-Dude
06-01-2007, 10:33 AM
There ain't no "packin" of any kind allowed in my camper!:rolleyes:

Stone Sheep Steve
06-01-2007, 03:37 PM
There ain't no "packin" of any kind allowed in my camper!
Packin'?? Reminds me of a story from our trip.... might be one of those "you had to be there" stories but I'll take my chances putting it in print................

As mentioned by Calvin, Boxhitch arrived the day after ole long claws hit the dirt. After packing out the meat and working on the hide most of the day, a little hunting, a few drinks and a great meal, we found ourselves at the end of the day. Boxhitch went out to his truck to get his stuff organized and Calvin and I jumped into our fartsacs. I told Cal to give up his bed for Boxhitch and crash with me on the bigger bed..................After a while, no Boxhitch so Cal and I wonder if he's decided to sleep in his truck canopy... soon he peaks his head into the "loveshack" to say goodnight and.............:eek::eek: ...he's sees Calvin and I all cozy in "our" bed. Poor Boxhitch, he thought he's stumbled into the Brokeback bearback boyz camp!!:???:
Needless to say he "passed" on the offer to join us:roll:.

SSS

Elkhound
06-01-2007, 04:41 PM
Packin'?? Reminds me of a story from our trip.... might be one of those "you had to be there" stories but I'll take my chances putting it in print................

As mentioned by Calvin, Boxhitch arrived the day after ole long claws hit the dirt. After packing out the meat and working on the hide most of the day, a little hunting, a few drinks and a great meal, we found ourselves at the end of the day. Boxhitch went out to his truck to get his stuff organized and Calvin and I jumped into our fartsacs. I told Cal to give up his bed for Boxhitch and crash with me on the bigger bed..................After a while, no Boxhitch so Cal and I wonder if he's decided to sleep in his truck canopy... soon he peaks his head into the "loveshack" to say goodnight and.............:eek::eek: ...he's sees Calvin and I all cozy in "our" bed. Poor Boxhitch, he thought he's stumbled into the Brokeback bearback boyz camp!!:???:
Needless to say he "passed" on the offer to join us:roll:.

SSS

Please tell me you guys did not stay in the same bed still?

boxhitch
06-01-2007, 10:09 PM
I can't tell ya what happened. I locked myself in my truck, and carried a big stick when I went out for a leak.

Fisher-Dude
06-01-2007, 10:21 PM
It was just bed head...

I'm beginning to think there is more to this than I first thought. :confused:

Boxhitch, the hound says you can stay with us next trip. He says it sounds dangerous in that Loveshack! 8)

Stone Sheep Steve
06-02-2007, 06:48 AM

............................okay.................. .................................................. ...sure:neutral:

What happens in bear camp, stays in bear camp.................or was that Band camp???:-D

SSS

calvin L
06-02-2007, 07:03 AM
SSS of all the time we have spent togther you post up this one time I feel so cheep & used :redface:. No I did not stay in the same bunk as SSS after we had invited boxhitch to stay (& he wouldn't party pooper ):wink: Anyway each time I get to sleep in a camp that is dry and warm it is a good night .

Fisher dude I am not sure if boxhith is a houndsman seeing that you two have what sound like a standing or siting invit for him in the packer sorry camper :rolleyes:

Elkhound
06-02-2007, 10:54 AM
LMAO guys.........glad it was a good trip for ya.