PDA

View Full Version : coddle the terrorists

Keta1969
02-25-2016, 11:41 AM
The idiocy continues in Ottawa.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/john-mccallum-citizenship-act-repeal-bill-1.3463471

BlackOwL
02-25-2016, 12:35 PM
"Hi! I'm Ali Ghandi el Pachyderm and I am a Terrorist!, please passme the booze, I want to reform and be an alcoholic" :wink:

Ride Red
02-25-2016, 01:06 PM
Quotes;
We do have a criminal justice system. - Really???
We do have courts. - Really???
We do have prisons where those convicted of crimes are sent. And that is the way in which we deal with this." - Really and at what cost to the tax payer???

"A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian," Trudeau responded. Real Canadians don't try to blow up other Canadians, what an idiot Turdeau really is.

Sharpish
02-25-2016, 01:38 PM
Quotes;
We do have a criminal justice system. - Really???
We do have courts. - Really???
We do have prisons where those convicted of crimes are sent. And that is the way in which we deal with this." - Really and at what cost to the tax payer???

"A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian," Trudeau responded. Real Canadians don't try to blow up other Canadians, what an idiot Turdeau really is.

Good god, you would think he would have more important matters to attend to!!!!!!!!!!

Citori54
02-25-2016, 02:24 PM
This is just the start I am afraid. Now it looks like the deficit will be 25 billion plus in 2017/17 despite the Conservatives leaving a surplus (confirmed at 3.2 billion at end of 2015). This government is and will continue to be a joke. But remember other notable quotes such as the budget will balance itself - apparently not.

scotty30-06
02-25-2016, 03:58 PM
Said it before and I will say it again....load up boys cause it's gonna be a nasty fight....he will take guns and money and then through our enemy/ his buddies.....in our face and say now get along and don't mind all the horrible things my buddies do.....lets start a militia lol

russm86
02-25-2016, 04:14 PM
Good god, you would think he would have more important matters to attend to!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, its called Vogue Magazine...

emerson
02-25-2016, 04:56 PM
The anyone but Harper types seem much quieter now....and the potheads have gone back to ignoring politics and drug laws. If we work we pay more. Get comfortable with a low income lifestyle and enjoy it more.

tuner
02-25-2016, 06:55 PM
I'm surprised none of the HBC Liberal apologists have chimed in yet.

Husky7mm
02-25-2016, 08:09 PM
We already have 2 classes of citizens..... Only idiots would have voted for this idiot. Even some of the liberals must be embarrassed for him.

Ps second nation pride..... How do you like that apple!

REMINGTON JIM
02-26-2016, 07:20 PM
Yea, its called Vogue Magazine...

Yea NICE Hair ! :frown: RJ

300H&H
02-26-2016, 07:45 PM
Canada has 3 or 4 classes of Citizens.

First Nation peoples...a billion dollars transferred every year to them and free collage & university
Syrian refuges....come to Canada we will take care of you but not out homeless, oh and you can stay on our military bases
Prisoners...do the crime but not all the time and free food, and free cloths, and free housing, and free medical, and...
The Minority...hard working Canadians who love this country, pay taxes, raise families, and...in the end...get screwed !

But hey...a Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian...RIGHT ?

Husky7mm
02-26-2016, 07:59 PM
Canada has 3 or 4 classes of Citizens.

First Nation peoples...a billion dollars transferred every year to them and free collage & university
Syrian refuges....come to Canada we will take care of you but not out homeless, oh and you can stay on our military bases
Prisoners...do the crime but not all the time and free food, and free cloths, and free housing, and free medical, and...
The Minority...hard working Canadians who love this country, pay taxes, raise families, and...in the end...get screwed !

But hey...a Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian...RIGHT ?

Well said and so true!!!