PDA

View Full Version : good quality manual meat grinder

luger
02-24-2016, 10:35 AM
Hey , thanks all for the help on my previous posts. I've tried looking at past posts to answer my question but I've had no luck.

I've decided to go with a manual meat grinder and a manual sausage stuffer, after researching online and trying to find a good manual grinder I've notice all the ones that I have found have really bad reveiws. Just wondering if someone has had good luck with a particular brand of manual meat grinder or stuffer that they could suggest?

Thanks for the help, any advice or suggestions would be appreciated

Sharpish
02-24-2016, 12:23 PM
I have an old school porkert. Works just fine, just takes a little while and you get a mild workout cranking the handle. I only make 10lbs of sausage at a time or I would go electric. The porkert is made in Eastern Europe and is built to withstand a soviet attack ...

adriaticum
02-24-2016, 12:26 PM
Go to Stuffers in Langley

Fella
02-24-2016, 12:34 PM
I have an old school porkert. Works just fine, just takes a little while and you get a mild workout cranking the handle. I only make 10lbs of sausage at a time or I would go electric. The porkert is made in Eastern Europe and is built to withstand a soviet attack ...
That's what my Eastern European mother in law uses. Looks like a hell of a workout but it makes good sausage.