PDA

View Full Version : Leh

manxman
02-04-2016, 11:00 AM
I propose we boycott the LEH draw this year until they decide to overhaul the process. They take in a lot of money from hunters entering into the LEH draw, if they don't get that revenue it will force change.

604redneck
02-04-2016, 11:03 AM
What do they have to overhaul?

kebes
02-04-2016, 11:03 AM
.....it's online this year, not enough? :o

Brew
02-04-2016, 11:04 AM
They are changing it. Its being done online. I don't know if the process is the same or not though

02-04-2016, 11:06 AM
I propose we boycott the LEH draw this year until they decide to overhaul the process. They take in a lot of money from hunters entering into the LEH draw, if they don't get that revenue it will force change.

im in! you ralley everyone up and Boycot LEH!
Get it done! make sure you start with Island Elk ok! Probably has the most amount of people donating money to!

Steeleco
02-04-2016, 11:14 AM
That's like banning the 6-49, I've been wasting far more money on that over the years and never won a thing. It's a lottery pure and simple.

Rackmastr
02-04-2016, 11:17 AM
Hahahahaha ya you guys should boycott it...... ;)

That was good for a morning laugh.

two-feet
02-04-2016, 11:18 AM
I for one plan on donating to leh again this year. Im sure if they overhauled the system tomorrow all the same people would still be bitching

Ambush
02-04-2016, 11:26 AM
I agree. Everyone over sixty should get their top three draws every year. Running out of time to wait.

bigredchev
02-04-2016, 11:31 AM
That's like banning the 6-49, I've been wasting far more money on that over the years and never won a thing. It's a lottery pure and simple.

You know you're a redneck when you try to figure out where region 6-49 is....

adriaticum
02-04-2016, 11:34 AM
Boycotting is a bad idea.
They might as well close the LEH hunt for lack of interest.
Boycotting something only gives full control to those who manage it.
Think about it.

bassplayer
02-04-2016, 12:00 PM
If we boycotted the LEH, the G.O.A.B.C. will love us for it :grin:

Citori54
02-04-2016, 12:06 PM

I agree....all of you guys boycott the draw and my odds will be better:)

Fisher-Dude
02-04-2016, 12:24 PM

It will indeed force change. Less money coming in for wildlife will change funding for biologists, COs, HCTF and habitat work.

Did you think this through?

bc_buckshot
02-04-2016, 12:46 PM
If we boycotted the LEH, the G.O.A.B.C. will love us for it :grin:

I second that motion...Its not so much the LEH that is the issue, but more so people that have the bigger pockets. Why can't B.C tax payers have better chances to B.C animals and not people from outside provinces.

Pioneerman
02-04-2016, 12:53 PM

5 years on the site and two posts on the LEH and nothing else ? Yes you please boycott it and raise the results for the few of us that keep trying. It is the luck or unluck of the draw. I have gone 7 years without a draw now, but it is like a lottery , I want to win but rarely do, and we know if there was 20.000 LEH draws out, someone got them, just not me, lol

RackStar
02-04-2016, 01:05 PM
You guys boycott it so I can get my draws when I apply:roll:

Frango
02-04-2016, 01:14 PM
Ok great, one less in the pool. More boycotters needed. LOL

takla1
02-04-2016, 01:14 PM
After 20 yrs of buying LEH I quit purchaseing them 4 yrs ago...do miss it one bit..

taka

HarryToolips
02-04-2016, 01:22 PM
You know you're a redneck when you try to figure out where region 6-49 is....

Lol ya I had the regs out trying to figure it out...

untilthelastbeat
02-04-2016, 01:30 PM

You probly won't win in the near future either as that zone doesn't exist..

Ozone
02-04-2016, 01:34 PM

2 posts in 5 years, both on LEH. Slow down man.

Brez
02-04-2016, 01:59 PM
I agree. Everyone over sixty should get their top three draws every year. Running out of time to wait.
I'm with you!!....and so are most of my hunting pals. Hence, prolly still high odds.

604Stalker
02-04-2016, 02:00 PM
Thank god big red chev said it .. You know you all thought it too.. Overhaul which part of the LEH ? The part where you got skunked a few years and became a hater?

BiG Boar
02-04-2016, 02:13 PM
I love the LEH. Works just fine. Two Rosies and two buffalo in 4 years. 4 moose, 6 grizzlys, 4 goats and a couple does in the last 6. Yep, seems good to me. What more can a guy ask for?

eric
02-04-2016, 02:18 PM
Hey Big Boar...Phouc U..LOL

02-04-2016, 02:44 PM
I love the LEH. Works just fine. Two Rosies and two buffalo in 4 years. 4 moose, 6 grizzlys, 4 goats and a couple does in the last 6. Yep, seems good to me. What more can a guy ask for?

SANTA MARIA BB ! I knew you had some good fortune but thats incredible ! Good on you ya lucky bugger. What I do like is you do bust your ass for them when you are successful so congrats !

Zero for 21 for me the last Three seasons !

Personally I do not like the present system ....... go figure .

CT

BiG Boar
02-04-2016, 03:49 PM
SANTA MARIA BB ! I knew you had some good fortune but thats incredible ! Good on you ya lucky bugger. What I do like is you do bust your ass for them when you are successful so congrats !

CT

zero for 21 sucks. Your draws are harder to get than mine. I'm willing to drive far. My grizzly draws average 1:1, but I have had 1 at 10:1 and one at 3:1. The mulies were 4:1, but I don't put in for them any more. The goats were 1.5:1 or better. The moose were 3:1. Bison and elk were up around 30:1 or so. The farther you're willing to drive the better your odds. Some people don't want to drive though.

Rhyno
02-04-2016, 06:38 PM
Hey Big Boar...Phouc U..LOL

x2! :grin:

Sharpish
02-04-2016, 06:45 PM
Yes. Especially those high odds draws. Everyone boycott kammy sheep and youbou elk. *muahaha*

Weatherby Fan
02-04-2016, 06:51 PM

That's a hell of an idea, god I buy a lot of tickets and come to think of it I haven't won the big prize.......its horsehockey for sure, I should have won at least twice by now !

Start the revolt its rigged :confused:

Weatherby Fan
02-04-2016, 06:59 PM

CT

It's not good fortune......his envelope was overflowing with $100s........:mrgreen::mrgreen:

adriaticum
02-04-2016, 07:18 PM
Mark is that you?

BCHunterFSJ
02-05-2016, 10:58 AM

Count me in! Great idea...

Glenny
02-05-2016, 04:36 PM

I hear yuh man I get my Kamloops ram every year.

ruger#1
02-05-2016, 05:31 PM
Mark is that you?

No, Alex that wasn't me. I haven't put in for a draw for the last five years. This year I know where the elk are. And I'm going for a few draws.

lip_ripper00
02-05-2016, 05:40 PM
Mark is that you?

Hahahahaha

ruger#1
02-05-2016, 05:59 PM
Hahahahaha Hahahahaha. Steve is that you?

markomoose
02-05-2016, 08:37 PM
Dumb Idea!Three bull draws the last three years for this guy.I'm all about L.E.H. No boycott here! Cheers Mark

dbergen69
02-06-2016, 04:31 PM
Please boycott the bison leh. ��

bcshadow
02-21-2016, 05:03 PM
I have had runs of bad luck for many years, and then the occasional draw that was successful. There is always room for improvement, but to suggest a boycott seems completely unrealistic, and for what reasons? I usually expect the worst and hope for the best. Holding my breath while punching in my hunter number online has become an annual ritual. I would be happier if they could improve the lead time, especially on Spring draws, to enable successful leh hunters to better plan their trips, arrange time off work etc.

Huss
02-21-2016, 05:21 PM
If people would quit putting in for areas they have no clue about and in most cases not even trying to go to it would be more equal. I am tired of seeing post of guys asking AFTER they get a draw as to how or where to go and hunt. If you are putting in you should do your homework and have a plan like any other hunt or sport you do. I'm all for trying new hunts but putting in cause the odds are good seems to be what lots are doing and then never following through. That's my rant. there is more pressing issues to work on in bc wildlife then prioritizing draws for the few that don't get what they want. We all put in on the same lottery.

leadpillproductions
02-21-2016, 08:30 PM
I agree totally , ive been guilty of that also with the tat but I did go twice now
If people would quit putting in for areas they have no clue about and in most cases not even trying to go to it would be more equal. I am tired of seeing post of guys asking AFTER they get a draw as to how or where to go and hunt. If you are putting in you should do your homework and have a plan like any other hunt or sport you do. I'm all for trying new hunts but putting in cause the odds are good seems to be what lots are doing and then never following through. That's my rant. there is more pressing issues to work on in bc wildlife then prioritizing draws for the few that don't get what they want. We all put in on the same lottery.

Down South
02-21-2016, 10:02 PM
Better yet lets just cancel all but predator hunting this season, and maybe next, no residents, no natives hunting and no guides, overall I am sure there would be more good than harm.

Ohwildwon
02-21-2016, 10:29 PM
Im waiting for the 2016 version of Guess the LEH Draw!!:mrgreen:

Ltbullken
02-25-2016, 10:09 AM
Im waiting for the 2016 version of Guess the LEH Draw!!:mrgreen:

It will be more like how many hours after close will it take!! Likely a few days anyway as there will be a few tech hold outs sending in cards mucking it up for the rest of us this year!! ;D

j270wsm
02-25-2016, 10:11 AM
Waiting for the griz draw to be run

Darksith
02-25-2016, 11:34 AM
2 posts in 5 years, both on LEH. Slow down man.

bahahahaha