PDA

View Full Version : Nicola Valley Archers 3D shoot, April 9-10 2016

Dachande
01-28-2016, 02:27 PM
Happy New Year to all the archers out there. We would like to welcome you back to Merritt on April 9-10 for our annual Fun Shoot. We are looking forward to kicking off our year with a bang. Hosting last year was a lot of fun for our Club and we hope to see you and some friends out in Merritt in April.
For information or more details I can be reached here or via email at morbtr@Hotmail.com

Thanks and see you out on a trail sometime this year.

Nicola Valley Archers

Riverbc
01-30-2016, 08:42 AM
Dang...if it was't the same weekend as our club's Chad Davis Memorial 3D shoot, I'd be there. :icon_frow

greybark
01-30-2016, 11:52 AM
They are trying to change the dates ....
Cheers

Bowzone_Mikey
01-30-2016, 03:00 PM
I might come down for that ... one of you newest members that shoots stick is a good friend of mine

Keeps us posted

Dachande
02-01-2016, 12:54 PM
Sorry, but we are unable to change to dates. Several items won't line up for us changing it and the last time we changed a date some people showed up on the wrong date.
Sorry for the conflict.

Foxtail
02-01-2016, 02:50 PM
Just do 2 shoots :D

Dachande
02-05-2016, 09:25 AM
I forgot to mention that there will be an optional Steak supper on the Saturday night. This will be over and above the registration cost. Please pass this along to those who are thinking of attending as most people didn't know about last year's supper.

Dachande
03-03-2016, 11:34 AM
Only 37 more days till the shoot. I hope everyone is enjoying the spring like weather and getting their practise time in. I look forward to seeing those who make the trek to Merritt.

Dachande
04-06-2016, 01:28 PM
Only 3 days till the shoot and the forecast is for sunny weather with daytime highs around 20 degrees. I look forward to seeing everyone so please drive safe on your way to Merritt.

OutsyderBC
04-06-2016, 10:08 PM
We'll be coming over! hopefully more than just the bread knife and I

Dachande
04-07-2016, 03:36 PM
Bring your steak knife for the supper Saturday night and some flu flus for the flying deer shoot as well.

OutsyderBC
04-07-2016, 06:17 PM
Fluflus for supper and knives for a flying deer. Got it.

Dachande
04-10-2016, 07:20 PM
Thanks to all the volunteers & those who travelled to Merritt this weekend. We all had a great time in the 23 degree weather & seeing friends again. I had the most fun with the "flying ram" shot. I look forward to next year's shoot & those remaining this year.
Keep your eye here for our dates for next year. See you out on the trail somewhere.

OutsyderBC
04-10-2016, 09:18 PM
Was a grand weekend, thanks for all your efforts, we had a blast!

Great course, targets, weather, location and company. Big shame about the clash of dates, this is a shoot that deserves a far better attendance and hopefully it will get sorted next year and every archer in the area can get it in their diaries!

My own rustiness, sunburn and I may or may not have a couple too many with some most excellent chaps around a campfire did not mar a triumph of a weekend,

Thanks BJ, Gail and the rest of the crew