PDA

View Full Version : A little respect...

alexboyprin
01-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Yes! A little respect. I have been a member here for many years. Mostly lurking and not writing much because of the bullshit I expected. Right enough, I was idle during the holidays and I started a few posts. I would call them provocative but not trolls because for me, a person who write a troll on a hunting forum should like and anti-gun anti-hunting or something.

Well I was called: "mentally ******ed", "8 years old", "13 years old" and, I was told to "piss off"!!!! And I am 57 years old. How old are to people who told me to "piss off"?? Who are these people who think they, themselves are so cleaver?

You know what, with people like this in this forum, many people (read me) will refrain from writing.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

r106
01-03-2016, 05:05 PM
Welcome to the internet. Unfortunately thats the way it is sometimes. People tend to be mean and rude when they don't have to say it to your face

Weatherby Fan
01-03-2016, 05:08 PM
Respect is a two way street......it works both ways, I always say respect is something earned.........not demanded

alexboyprin
01-03-2016, 05:11 PM
Welcome to the internet. Unfortunately thats the way it is sometimes. People tend to be mean and rude when they don't have to say it to your face

thanks for the positive reply. yes, I am not violent but I guess that if told that to my face it would not go down well.

alexboyprin
01-03-2016, 05:13 PM
Respect is a two way street......it works both ways, I always say respect is something earned.........not demanded

you are right. so, as I was not the one who start disrespecting, I was commanding respect.

khoffnbud
01-03-2016, 05:22 PM
You trolled with two bs threads and now you're acting like a 3 year old who wasn't got his bottle yet, because words hurt right? Respect is earned, and you'll get get it from 90% of the people on here 90% of the time, but not likely if you keep up the shenanigans.

Weatherby Fan
01-03-2016, 05:25 PM
you are right. so, as I was not the one who start disrespecting, I was commanding respect.

I hear ya but the internet is an easy place to be cheeky as I catch myself once in a while, best not get to bent out of shape as it's just words on the internet, no point losing a good thing like HBC over a few posts, take the high road and move on !

alexboyprin
01-03-2016, 05:30 PM
You trolled with two bs threads and now you're acting like a 3 year old who wasn't got his bottle yet, because words hurt right? Respect is earned, and you'll get get it from 90% of the people on here 90% of the time, but not likely if you keep up the shenanigans.

Oh my God!!! Is this a Canadian thing? 3 years old, 8 years old, 13 years old???? Do you know me? what is a bullshit thread? this is a public forum. for once (and probably for the last time because I do not have time too loose with people like that)...for once, I placed a couple of threads. and, I was called numerous names. you see to think it is alright. you seem to think I deserve it. alright! you are so full of yourself. you could not survive in the real world for long. what are you? a postman?
I will be polite and I will not tell you what I think of you in a 4 letter words. and I do not care to meet people like you too,

alexboyprin
01-03-2016, 05:37 PM

don't you think I know that? I am fu$$ckingh 57 years old and I teach that to my kids!

khoffnbud
01-03-2016, 05:38 PM
You know what, I was probably wrong about you, your posts and attitude are clearly winning people over.

Rackmastr
01-03-2016, 05:40 PM
Best thread of 2016!!! Hahahaha.

notyalc
01-03-2016, 05:45 PM
The threads that you have started have helped me get through this lame boring day! Thank you, keep'em coming!!

alexboyprin
01-03-2016, 05:48 PM
I hear ya but the internet is an easy place to be cheeky as I catch myself once in a while, best not get to bent out of shape as it's just words on the internet, no point losing a good thing like HBC over a few posts, take the high road and move on !

you are right. I will and I am taking the high road but my blood pressure goes up. oh well, normally I do not need to visit these sites. I did it because I was on holiday. I am busy working and raising my family. so, I guess, they do not need me and I do not need them:)

Stone Sheep Steve
01-03-2016, 05:50 PM

In my experience over the years online and in real life, those who deserve respect, 'usually' get it. Those that command it seldom get it.

Ive had people take a few pokes over the years (in reality very few) and have found there are ways to avoid confrontational situations. It's all in how we react to each one that either elevates the respect we receive or decreases the respect we get.

Just my opinion based on my experience

ACE
01-03-2016, 05:53 PM
Fire + Gas = this thread. Hilarious :mrgreen::grin:

Citori54
01-03-2016, 06:13 PM
Oh my God!!! Is this a Canadian thing? 3 years old, 8 years old, 13 years old???? Do you know me? what is a bullshit thread? this is a public forum. for once (and probably for the last time because I do not have time too loose with people like that)...for once, I placed a couple of threads. and, I was called numerous names. you see to think it is alright. you seem to think I deserve it. alright! you are so full of yourself. you could not survive in the real world for long. what are you? a postman?
I will be polite and I will not tell you what I think of you in a 4 letter words. and I do not care to meet people like you too,

The content of your posts may be why you are not getting the respect you expect or as per your quote "command". Respect is earned not something you can command.

anytail
01-03-2016, 06:14 PM
LOL Seasons Beatings! and a Happy new Face...good luck cheers.

Sofa King
01-03-2016, 06:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9vto-eWPaY&feature=player_detailpage

Wentrot
01-03-2016, 06:24 PM
Wow....welcome to the Internet, grab ahold of your nuts and hang on tight

The Hermit
01-03-2016, 06:26 PM
Now SHE "commands" respect! Best post Sofa King 2016! LOL

john.b
01-03-2016, 06:27 PM
And IBTL.......

scoutlt1
01-03-2016, 06:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9vto-eWPaY&feature=player_detailpage

Too f***ing funny!!! LOL

Sofa King
01-03-2016, 06:28 PM
sit down, drink many beers when you log on, and pull on that "thickskin" shirt.
the internet is the last thing to take too serious and get worked up over.

M.Dean
01-03-2016, 06:32 PM
Well thanks Alex! Now I got that bloody song the 3 black sisters sang years ago stuck in my brain! I just'a wantttt A-A-aaa little R.E.S.P. E.C.P!!! Ya Ya Ya!!! Now Everybody jump In here, RESPTTT??? or Something like that!!! I need a drink, Really!!! Might go "Pit Lamp'in" tonight, anyone got a 50 million powder recharible spot light they ain't us'in!!! the wife just told me too take my Meds and shut up, she's watch'in TV!!! I get No Respect!!!

monasheemountainman
01-03-2016, 06:35 PM
Ah don't worry about it Alex shit happens buddy.

Cyrus
01-03-2016, 06:36 PM
i am just posting in this thread to increase my post count.

Sofa King
01-03-2016, 06:38 PM
....+1....

M.Dean
01-03-2016, 06:49 PM
i am just posting in this thread to increase my post count. Between you and me, that's the only reason I post about anything! I heard when we get to 5 thousand posts we get a brand new "Custom Built Rifle" from these great folks at HBC!!!

Bugle M In
01-03-2016, 06:56 PM
Well thanks Alex! Now I got that bloody song the 3 black sisters sang years ago stuck in my brain! I just'a wantttt A-A-aaa little R.E.S.P. E.C.P!!! Ya Ya Ya!!! Now Everybody jump In here, RESPTTT??? or Something like that!!! I need a drink, Really!!! Might go "Pit Lamp'in" tonight, anyone got a 50 million powder recharible spot light they ain't us'in!!! the wife just told me too take my Meds and shut up, she's watch'in TV!!! I get No Respect!!!

Doesn't sound like your going to laid either later tonite!!??
And just in case you do get action...just remember something...
with some of those meds, there's no happy ending for Mr.Happy....

wicket
01-03-2016, 06:58 PM
Yes! A little respect. I have been a member here for many years. Mostly lurking and not writing much because of the bullshit I expected. Right enough, I was idle during the holidays and I started a few posts. I would call them provocative but not trolls because for me, a person who write a troll on a hunting forum should like and anti-gun anti-hunting or something.

Well I was called: "mentally ******ed", "8 years old", "13 years old" and, I was told to "piss off"!!!! And I am 57 years old. How old are to people who told me to "piss off"?? Who are these people who think they, themselves are so cleaver?

You know what, with people like this in this forum, many people (read me) will refrain from writing.

you forgot i called you a transexual............and to be fair if we are being frank you called some one an "a$$hole" immediately after the very first negative comment so really I would consider it a draw. If this puts me in the penalty box so be it. Knowingly posting a troll post, then acting outraged at the responses seems unfair. Then asking for respect under the guise that that without it yourself and others will quit posting because the membership piles on? Message boards can be a complicated and hostile place by their very nature without looking for controversy. In my opinion you are looking for it and with all due respect i can not and will not respect that. Words dont hurt, get over it.
Good day
Wicket

Apolonius
01-03-2016, 07:10 PM
Even i enjoyed this post....by far the best.And SK the best video.....it was you howling in the background on that video?Loved it.

REMINGTON JIM
01-03-2016, 07:11 PM
don't you think I know that? I am fu$$ckingh 57 years old and I teach that to my kids!

Apparently NOT ! :-( having a little temper tantrum now ! :razz: lol RJ

bridger
01-03-2016, 07:27 PM

seems to have gotten a little worse on here the last year or so.

goatdancer
01-03-2016, 07:37 PM

More than just a little.

fuzzybiscuit
01-03-2016, 08:26 PM

It's just the evolution of an online forum.

Mods could step in and give anyone who does not conform a time out but then everyone would be up in arms because their freedom of speech is being curtailed. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

At the end of the day a guy can always leave if he doesn't like it. Or grow a set.

ruger#1
01-03-2016, 08:28 PM
This thread is entertaining.

Surrey Boy
01-03-2016, 08:38 PM
http://www.womens-health.com/boards/forum

I think this is the site some folks are looking for.

Actually, I might need to start an account. Looks interesting.

Salty
01-03-2016, 08:38 PM
This thread is entertaining.

How would you know ffs.

bwaaaa ha ha ha ah

ruger#1
01-03-2016, 08:44 PM
How would you know ffs.

bwaaaa ha ha ha ahYou are right salty peanuts. This thread sucks with out pictures.

Salty
01-03-2016, 08:50 PM
I'm good just sittin back here commanding respect. And I'm sick of peanuts thank you very much bazdards put them in with what's supposed to be cashews or almonds if you read the label but its always littered with peanuts. Pisses me off :(

walks with deer
01-03-2016, 08:54 PM
Sofa king wins this thread the rest of you are little girls lol...

ruger#1
01-03-2016, 08:56 PM
Sofa king wins this thread the rest of you are little girls lol...

Shut up you troll.

Fisher-Dude
01-03-2016, 09:18 PM
You are right salty peanuts. This thread sucks with out pictures.

http://images.footballfanatics.com/productImages/_1132000/ff_1132449_xl.jpg

01-03-2016, 09:25 PM
Life on the internet is a very fickle thing. I didn't read your posts nore have any idea what started this. But, I totally agree with you. Why do people think it's one to type what they type? But remember, you can't put a target on your back. And that is a hell of a lot easier to do online then in life

Salty
01-03-2016, 09:28 PM
https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/girls-natural-big-breasts-1.jpg?quality=94&strip=info&w=1797

Fisher-Dude
01-03-2016, 09:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YRCrfDX.gif

ACE
01-03-2016, 09:36 PM
http://images.footballfanatics.com/productImages/_1132000/ff_1132449_xl.jpg

Average Detroit fan ?

Gateholio
01-03-2016, 09:44 PM
Everybody finished? Okay, great