PDA

View Full Version : last day of archery season for whitetail in reg 8

Muliechaser
12-20-2015, 06:51 AM
To all of you who havent yet cut a tag on a whitey in reg 8 . If your going out today good luck ! Its been good its been fun . One last kick at the can for a meat wt in the freezer . Its windy its cold the deer are down in there wintering grounds heavy . Good luck take care and be safe and most importantly have fun ! We have a long wait ahead of us once again after today

Just like that in the blink of an eye its over
Good luck boys and girls !

Cheers

Mc

HarryToolips
12-20-2015, 10:46 AM
Cheers and good luck to you too....I'm on call so can't go far but I'll still be sitting in one of my close spots...have a WT buck and an antlerless already in the freezer but from a different region, so it would be awesome to tag out on whities this year...I definitely don't think that they've all come down yet though..

Buckmeister
12-20-2015, 07:21 PM
I was in a higher up spot today and saw some fresh sign, just didn't see the deer that made the sign though. Oh well, on to next year.

Slinky Pickle
12-20-2015, 07:38 PM
Yup.... 102 sleeps until spring bear season!

HarryToolips
12-20-2015, 08:09 PM
Went lower elevation today, lots of track/sign, but no movement during my 4 hour sit in the afternoon...told my buddy we'd see em crossing as soon as it was dark, sure enough....

Muliechaser
12-20-2015, 08:36 PM
I seen a about 20 does and 2 bucks . They are still mid elevation mostly seen a few down low a few in the middle and a few up high .

Muliechaser
12-20-2015, 08:39 PM
Cheers and good luck to you too....I'm on call so can't go far but I'll still be sitting in one of my close spots...have a WT buck and an antlerless already in the freezer but from a different region, so it would be awesome to tag out on whities this year...I definitely don't think that they've all come down yet though..

One buck decided to stay out and about after it got light this morning ... big mistake ! :lol: they are down in wintering grounds in the area im at . Not quite packed into groups near the bottoms like they are come january .

coach
12-20-2015, 08:58 PM
One buck decided to stay out and about after it got light this morning ... big mistake ! :lol: they are down in wintering grounds in the area im at . Not quite packed into groups near the bottoms like they are come january .

Sounds like a story and pics are in order.. :smile:

doubled
12-21-2015, 01:25 PM
Down low and they were there as well. Too bad I ran into more hunters than animals though and decided to pack it up after a bit. Next year.

300H&H
12-21-2015, 03:36 PM
Sounds like a story and pics are in order.. :smile:

Im sure he would but nobody on HBC knows how to post pictures. :lol:

Muliechaser
12-21-2015, 06:05 PM
Im sure he would but nobody on HBC knows how to post pictures. :lol:

Lol. I will follow thru with a write up and pictures of this years success in the next week or two . That way i get to relive the best season ive ever had and share with the rest of you . I really wish i took more pictures this year . Especially all the animals that got passed up and some real rare goodies for region 8

coach
12-21-2015, 06:11 PM
Lol. I will follow thru with a write up and pictures of this years success in the next week or two . That way i get to relive the best season ive ever had and share with the rest of you . I really wish i took more pictures this year . Especially all the animals that got passed up and some real rare goodies for region 8

Where's the "like" button?