PDA

View Full Version : AWP field exclusive or not?

Hublocker
12-08-2015, 03:00 PM
As it turns out, I haven't seen a duck in that field yet.

lorneparker1
12-08-2015, 07:32 PM
IF a farmer.owner gives me permission to hunt HIS property, I don't really care what other agreements he has with other people.

Lorne

Foxton Gundogs
12-08-2015, 08:17 PM
Not if there is a legal lease giving EXCLUSIVE rights to a club or individuals Lorne but that would be between the owner and those holding the lease just be sure you have your permission in writing

Dutch
12-08-2015, 09:08 PM
Not if there is a legal lease giving EXCLUSIVE rights to a club or individuals Lorne but that would be between the owner and those holding the lease just be sure you have your permission in writingThank you Foxton your are ABSOLUTELY right we (AWP ) have lease agreements with ALL our landowners and if a farmer gives permission he must give you a written slip or advise US , so we can verify it is the correct landowner not a lease contractor which has been done in the past. We have our own private wardens who patrol ALL our leased land and if you are there POACHING (no permission) they will contact the local Police and you can be charged with trespass ,has happened before no issue there

lorneparker1
12-08-2015, 09:12 PM
Not if there is a legal lease giving EXCLUSIVE rights to a club or individuals Lorne but that would be between the owner and those holding the lease just be sure you have your permission in writing

I will repeat my self maybe a little more specific. lol.

IF a farmer.owner gives me WRITTEN permission to hunt HIS property, I don't really care what other agreements he has with other people.

lorneparker1
12-08-2015, 09:14 PM
Thank you Foxton your are ABSOLUTELY right we (AWP ) have lease agreements with ALL our landowners and if a farmer gives permission he must give you a written slip or advise US , so we can verify it is the correct landowner not a lease contractor which has been done in the past. We have our own private wardens who patrol ALL our leased land and if you are there POACHING (no permission) they will contact the local Police and you can be charged with trespass ,has happened before no issue there

That's a nice story, But that's not what this guy is asking. He said he has permission from a land owner, and it has your signs. That's all. If its in writing, sounds like you can pound sand?

Lorne

storm
12-08-2015, 10:40 PM
I do recall this year seeing about 8 to 10 guys shooting snow geese in a AWP that were not members

Dutch
12-08-2015, 10:50 PM
Not up to me LP that is the wardens job to sort it out ,and yes the guys shooting snow geese were under the landowners permission .:)

Ozone
12-08-2015, 11:22 PM
What's AWP?

ACB
12-08-2015, 11:25 PM
Thank you Foxton your are ABSOLUTELY right we (AWP ) have lease agreements with ALL our landowners and if a farmer gives permission he must give you a written slip or advise US , so we can verify it is the correct landowner not a lease contractor which has been done in the past. We have our own private wardens who patrol ALL our leased land and if you are there POACHING (no permission) they will contact the local Police and you can be charged with trespass ,has happened before no issue there
Estate hunting isn't it grand, even got GILLIES out being wardens to catch poachers! The police are too busy dealing with drive by's and crack houses and getting their TIMMY'S and try and get a CO out in the same week. If farmer John will give you written permission, go for it and let their Barristers figure it out but make sure you are up real early and the first one out there so you can tell the guy's that slept in to go and get stuffed!

Jetboater
12-09-2015, 07:04 AM
it would be nice if the Associated wildlife presevrist would pick up all the crappy signs they use out of all the ditches after these big wind storm, and remove the postings from property they don't have permission from any more

Dutch
12-09-2015, 07:06 PM
Really lol must have stayed up all night working on that one end of discussion I was trying to answer a question but enough to many cirque de solei wannabes ��

kyleklassen
12-09-2015, 10:28 PM
^^^WTF???.....Are you drunk....What does this say...

Dutch
12-09-2015, 11:10 PM
:):):):):)