PDA

View Full Version : I`m so proud

sawmill
11-24-2015, 03:19 PM
Watching the minister of immigration on T.V. saying how proud we should be for taking 25,000 women children and LGBTQ`s in the next 45 days.And please open your doors for them although it`s still gonna cost 1.6 billion (that means 7 billion) to us.They are going to screen 100 a day.Do the math,that`s 250 days.Not 45. Anyway I am undecided .....should I take a tranny or a lesbian?
Or a family of 6? Do I get some of my tax dollars back if I do? Shiny pony has screwed up big right here.

Blainer
11-24-2015, 03:39 PM
Make sure they are immunized before you open your door.
Far more to this scenario than just criminal background.
Experts say it is impossible to screen 25,000 in such a short period of time.

huntcoop
11-24-2015, 03:42 PM
It's f*#king ridiculous, we can't even take care of the people living here now :roll:

Fisher-Dude
11-24-2015, 04:03 PM
25,000 more Liberal voters bought and paid for with our tax dollars.

I hope they move in with the potheads who voted that assmunch into power.

yamadirt 426
11-24-2015, 04:08 PM
im in agreement with you. But god dam you've been here since 04 and still can't figure out what ****ing forum to put this in for **** sakes. Rant over I feel better :razz:

RugDoctor
11-24-2015, 04:16 PM
I'm no pothead, and I sure as hell didn't vote for him, I'm not proud of this one bit. Oh....and not an assmuncher either. Much. nom nom nom........aaaassssssss..........Has anyone signed any of the petitions to shut this crap down? Not that it'll have any effect I'm sure....I think it was about 3 hours after Crusty suggested that they get dispersed throughout the north that someone in PG had a petition up.....

russm86
11-24-2015, 04:18 PM
It's f*#king ridiculous, we can't even take care of the people living here now :roll:

Agreed, we don't even have enough doctors to for the current population and now we are adding all these people who will likely require a bunch of health care right away. On another topic, there is starting to be a job/work shortage, Alberta has already seen a huge increase in food bank customers, so what are all these people going to do? Oh, that's right, leach off of the rest of us some more... I think JT and the libs have just screwed our economy even more with this and I have already seen a slow down or lack of new projects starting and out for tender since the election...

DMD
11-24-2015, 04:26 PM
What the heck does this have to do with Mainland BC hunting?

hoochie
11-24-2015, 04:28 PM
the world thinks of Canadians as a polite people.
sure I will hold the door, and say good morning to strangers. But move here and get all the medical attention, free housing, all types of social service benefits on the backs of people who don't want to pay for you and didn't vote in the people who are bringing you here?
No I will not say good morning or hold the door lmao

Poguebilt
11-24-2015, 05:03 PM
Huge Job Shortage in the Welding and Fabrication Trades right now and they bring in more people to bottle up the "system" .... So happy right now ;)

Shikari300WSM
11-24-2015, 05:46 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Cyrus
11-24-2015, 05:53 PM
are they hunting the mainland too???guessing that is why it is in this forum...

Carrollizer
11-24-2015, 05:58 PM
Maybe he was hoping for an open season on refugees - 4" beard or better

IslandBC
11-24-2015, 06:10 PM
No the math is correct. 25,000 refugees over a 45 day period = 555 new Canadians every day but only 100 will be screened that day. So 455 unscreened refugees will be allowed into Canada daily. On a common sense basis the math is incorrect . On a liberal common sense basis it's correct.

MB_Boy
11-24-2015, 07:04 PM
Agreed, we don't even have enough doctors to for the current population and now we are adding all these people who will likely require a bunch of health care right away. ...

It's disgusting to hear the stories of how healthcare professionals are being treated in Germany, let alone a female healthcare professional by lovely male refugees. :roll::roll:

RugDoctor
11-24-2015, 07:16 PM
Sounds like we have until February before we get the full first wave of invaders. Hope it's a ****ing cold winter....I know I can deal with it. What I can't believe is all the supporters I hear about. But I guess it's the right thing to report.....otherwise it's just racism and unfounded fear....right?

M.Dean
11-24-2015, 07:24 PM
Last month our biggest worry was some guy poaching a doe, next month our biggest worry could be, should we take the Kid's Christmas shopping at the mall, even tho 7 shopping malls have been attacked by "Unknown Refugee's" with Automatic Weapons and Suicide Vests??? But, heck no, that could never, ever happen here in Canada, look how nice we treat these new, up and coming terrorists, they'd never tippee toe into your bedroom at night and cut your throat, your wifes throat, and yep, your kid's throat's too, Would They??? And, with our New Defense Minister being such a "Meat and Tadd'er's" type guy, No dam islamic terrorist or brain damaged muslim would even think of entering Canada disguised as a 'Refugee", would they??? Way I see it, we've lost this god dam war even before we knew we were at War! Merry "Bloody" Christmas, Eh!!!

sapper
11-24-2015, 08:19 PM
Sounds like we have until February before we get the full first wave of invaders. ....otherwise it's just racism and unfounded fear....right?
"Invaders"? I guess Canada's aboriginal people's likely have felt the way you do, well, at least for the last 500+ years.
Many of the first group of refugees have been in refugee camps for some time now and they are part of the group that, according to the Conservative Immigration critic, Canadian officials have been conducting security checks on for months now.

I really don't think this post belongs here though.

Muliechaser
11-24-2015, 08:57 PM
maybe he was hoping for an open season on refugees - 4" beard or better

lol!!!!!!!....

Salty
11-24-2015, 09:18 PM
Lets see 35 million people in Canada and we're thinking of letting 25,000 people in who are running from being killed and having nothing to return to anyway. That's 0.07% of our population. Yeah I'm OK with it as long as they're anal about security checks.

skuntor
11-24-2015, 09:23 PM
You realize they people have been vetted by the UN already? And will be vetted by Canada before they come here? You also realize they have nowhere else to go and and are living in a refugee camp? They also get photographed and fingerprinted. So yes, not a good route for terrorists. And you know their country has been destroyed by civil war?

two-feet
11-24-2015, 09:27 PM
Lets see 35 million people in Canada and we're thinking of letting 25,000 people in who are running from being killed and having nothing to return to anyway. That's 0.07% of our population. Yeah I'm OK with it as long as they're anal about security checks.

A reasonable and empathetic response. On this forum however...

kevan
11-24-2015, 09:43 PM
25,000 more Liberal voters bought and paid for with our tax dollars.

I hope they move in with the potheads who voted that assmunch into power.

That's too funny, I'm thinking the very same thing.
Now, if they are placed strategically in areas where the Lib vote was low it could make some difference in the next election.
Any guesses who the next PM will be ???

Ozone
11-24-2015, 09:45 PM
The refugee you let in tomorrow, may be your doctor next year.

Salty
11-24-2015, 10:12 PM
Canada was literally built by refugees from the Highland Scots to the Irish Potato Famine victims, Sikhs and Chinese in the 1800s, Ukrainians, Boat people and on it goes. My grandmother ran from Stalin as a little girl. Suck it up princess' its who we are.

BlacktailStalker
11-24-2015, 10:12 PM
The refugee you let in tomorrow, may be your doctor next year.

Lol ! Pretty much

RugDoctor
11-24-2015, 10:17 PM
hey....I bet this is how the natives felt for 500 years. How'd their invasion turn out for them? No thanks.....keep believing what the CBC tells you. They must be right since they're on the federal payroll. Vetted....ya right. That's why truthful CBC just reported that the vetting process is now taking place over seas before they get here....in other words....it hasn't been done like you've been told, and now it's also not going to be done again, but this time really far away so you have no idea what is actually going on......still.

Rymar
11-24-2015, 10:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE worth a view.

skuntor
11-24-2015, 10:33 PM
This link is irrelevant in this situation as these people don't have a country to live in. How would you go about helping Syria? And it's assuming that immigrants don't help the country they move to.

And CSIS and the RCMP are vetting immigrants. So not sure why you mention CBC...

IslandBC
11-24-2015, 10:44 PM
Bud the RCMP can't even understand our own Canadian gun laws . Good luck doing a in depth background check for terrorism connections.

SSG-man
11-24-2015, 11:33 PM
Ya, we know that… we even let in Nazis after the second world war too, but none of them were possible suspect self bombing suicidal terrorists.

Kinda changes the landscape if we get even 1 out of 25000 no?

Sorry, I don't buy into the "its just who we are quote"

Canada was literally built by refugees from the Highland Scots to the Irish Potato Famine victims, Sikhs and Chinese in the 1800s, Ukrainians, Boat people and on it goes. My grandmother ran from Stalin as a little girl. Suck it up princess' its who we are.

Bugle M In
11-25-2015, 12:18 AM
I understand helping...
Why they didn't just set refugee camps, and go in pave the place over, than allow them to return home,
is beyond me.
Politics in the big world, Americans don't like the Syrian leader, so they wait for ISIS to topple the regime.
Meanwhile, Putin likes the Syrian Regime, so lets see what happens, as I think he just got fed up with ISIS.
More to it than that, but in a nutshell...
I just hope that the folks they let in to settle, are all thumbs up, because, if 1 bomb goes off, or shots get fired,
It's Trudeau I will blame....
Let's just hope that it doesn't happen, and that we are just helping people that need help.

RBH
11-25-2015, 12:27 AM

I agree. Please post this stuff under Politics and Debates.

Backwoods
11-25-2015, 06:28 AM
Soooo true!!!

325 wsm
11-25-2015, 06:51 AM
Sure are a lot of big tough hunters scared of some Syrian woman, children and families seeking help.
When you guys see someone with troubles out hunting do you just drive by them because your scared they might hurt you ?
I'm not sure how the security checks work but I heard they take away the ak47's and IED's on the flight over so I'm OK with it.

Fisher-Dude
11-25-2015, 07:20 AM
I'm not sure how the security checks work but I heard they take away the ak47's and IED's on the flight over so I'm OK with it.

You're right. It's totally impossible to get illegal weapons or explosives in North America, so there's no fear of any violence happening on our soil. It's a foolproof plan. :roll:

Ugh. Now I understand why Trudeau got votes. There really are people with that level of short-sightedness.

180grainer
11-25-2015, 07:20 AM
Ya, we know that… we even let in Nazis after the second world war too, but none of them were possible suspect self bombing suicidal terrorists.

Kinda changes the landscape if we get even 1 out of 25000 no?

Sorry, I don't buy into the "its just who we are quote"
United States used lots of Nazis for various purposes after the war. There's even a library in Texas named after one.

ARTHUR RUDOLPH
During the war, Rudolph was operations director of the Mittelwerk factory at the Dora-Nordhausen concentration camps, where 20,000 workers died from beatings, hangings, and starvation. Rudolph had been a member of the Nazi party since 1931; a 1945 military file on him said simply:

"100% Nazi, dangerous type, security threat..!! Suggest internment."
But the JIOA's final dossier o­n him said there was "nothing in his records indicating that he was a war criminal or and ardent Nazi or otherwise objectionable." Rudolph became a US citizen and later designed the Saturn 5 rocket used in the Apollo moon landings. In 1984, when his war record was finally investigated, he fled to West Germany.

WERNHER VON BRAUN From 1937 to 1945, von Braun was the technical director of the Peenemünde rocket research center, where the V-2 rocket - which devastated England - was developed. As noted previously, his dossier was rewritten so he didn't appear tohave been an enthusiastic Nazi.

Von Braun worked o­n guided missiles for the U.S. Army and was later director of NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center. He became a celebrity in the 1950s and early 1960s, as o­ne of Walt Disney's experts o­n the "World of Tomorrow." In 1970, he became NASA's associate administrator.

KURT BLOME A high-ranking Nazi scientist, Blome told U.S. military interrogators in 1945 that he had been ordered 1943 to experiment with plague vaccines o­n concentration camp prisoners. He was tried at Nuremberg in 1947 o­n charges of practicing euthanasia (extermination of sick prisoners), and conducting experiments o­n humans. Although acquitted, his earlier admissions were well known, and it was generally accepted that he had indeed participated in the gruesome experiments.

Two months after his Nuremberg acquittal, Blome was interviewed at Camp David, Maryland, about biological warfare. In 1951, he was hired by the U.S. Army Chemical Corps to work o­n chemical warfare. His file neglected to mention Nuremberg.

MAJOR GENERAL WALTER SCHREIBER According to Linda Hunt's article, the US military tribunal at Nuremberg heard evidence that,

"Schreiber had assigned doctors to experiment o­n concentration camp prisoners and had made funds available for such experimentation."
The assistant prosecutor said the evidence would have convicted Schreiber if the Soviets, who held him from 1945 to 1948, had made him available for trial.

Again, Schreiber's Paperclip file made no mention of this evidence; the project found work for him at the Air Force School of Medicine at Randolph Field in Texas. When columnist Drew Pearson publicized the Nuremberg evidence in 1952, the negative publicity led the JIOA, says Hunt, to arrange "a visa and a job for Schreiber in Argentina, where his daughter was living." On May 22, 1952, he was flown to Buenos Aires.

HERMANN BECKER-FREYSING and SIEGFRIED RUFF These two, along with Blome, were among the 23 defendants in the Nuremberg War Trials "Medical Case." Becker-Freysing was convicted and sentenced to 20 years in prison for conducting experiments o­n Dachau inmates, such as starving them, then force-feeding them seawater that had been chemically altered to make it drinkable. Ruff was acquitted (in a close decision) o­n charges that he had killed as many as 80 Dachau inmates in a low-pressure chamber designed to simulate altitudes in excess of 60,000 feet. Before their trial, Becker-Freysing and Ruff were paid by the Army Air Force to write reports about their grotesque experiments.

GENERAL REINHARD GEHLEN It was five years after the end of WW2 but o­ne of Hitler's chief intelligence officers was still o­n the job. From a walled-in compound in Bavaria, General Reinhard Gehlen oversaw a vast network of intelligence agents spying o­n Russia. His top aides were Nazi zealots who had committed some of the most notorious crimes of the war. Gehlen and his SS united were hired, and swiftly became agents of the CIA when they revealed their massive records o­n the Soviet Union to the US.

Gehlen derived much of his information from his role in o­ne of the most terrible atrocities of the war: the torture, interrogation and murder by starvation of some four million Soviet prisoners. Prisoners who refused to cooperate were often tortured or summarily executed. May were executed even after they had given information, while others were simply left to starve to death. As a result, Gehlen and members of his organization maneuvered to make sure they were captured by advancing American troops rather than Russians, who would have executed them immediately.

Two months before Germany surrendered in 1945, the Gehlen organization made its move. Gehlen and a small group of his most senior officers carefully microfilmed the vast holding o­n the USSR in the military section of the German army's general staff. They packed the film in watertight steel drums and secretly buried it in a remote mountain meadow scattered throughout the Austrian Alps.

General William Donovan and Allen Dulles of the CIA were tipped off about Gehlen's surrender and his offer of Russian intelligence in exchange for a job. The CIA was soon jockeying with military intelligence for authority over Gehlen's microfilmed records--and control of the German spymaster. Dulles arranged for a private intelligence facility in West Germany to be established, and named it the Geheln Organization. Gehlen promised not to hire any former SS, SD, or Gestapo members; he hired them anyway, and the CIA did not stop him.

Two of Gehlen's early recruits were Emil Augsburg and Dr. Franz Six, who had been part of mobile killing squads, which killed Jews, intellectuals, and Soviet partisans wherever they found them. Other early recruits included Willi Krichbaum, senior Gestapo leader for southeastern Europe, and the Gestapo chiefs of Paris and Kiel, Germany.

With the encouragement of the CIA, Gehlen Org (Licio Gelli) set up "rat lines" to get Nazi war criminals out of Europe so they wouldn't be prosecuted. By setting up transit camps and issuing phony passports, the Gehlen Org helped more than 5,000 Nazis leave Europe and relocate around the world, especially in South and Central America. There, mass murderers like Klaus Barbie (the butcher of Lyons) helped governments set up death squads in Chile, Argentina, El Salvador, and elsewhere.

KLAUS BARBIE Known as the Nazi butcher of Lyons, France during World War 2, Barbie was part of the SS which was responsible for the and death of thousands of French people under the Germany occupation.

HEINRICH RUPP Some of Rupp's best work was done for the CIA, after he was imported in Operation Paperclip. Rupp has been convicted of bank fraud. He was an operative for the CIA and is deeply involved in the Savings and Loan scandals. A federal jury has indicated they believe testimony that Rupp, the late CIA Director William Casey - then Reagan's campaign manager, and Donald Gregg, now U.S. Ambassador to South Korea, flew with George Bush to Paris in 1980, during the election in which Bush was o­n the ticket with Ronald Reagan. The testimony states that three meetings were held o­n October 19 and 20 at the Hotel Florida and Hotel Crillion. The subject? According to the court testimony, the meetings were to sabotage President Jimmy Carter's reelection campaign by delaying the release of American hostages in Iran. The hostages were released o­n January 20, 1981, right after Reagan and Bush were sworn into office. Iran was promised return of its frozen assets in the United States and the foundation for the Iran- Contra deal was set into motion.

M.Dean
11-25-2015, 07:39 AM
How many people do we have now that can't find, or don't want jobs? How many people are on welfare? How many here now use the food banks? How many of the people in Canada are homeless? How many old folks are eating cat food here in Canada now? How many single parents can't afford to feed there kids now? Is our medical system failing now because of over crowding now? Tell ya what, as soon as all these problems are solved, hell I'll take a couple of them refugees! But, until then, lets look after our own bloody people before we bring in people that will need everyone of these over crowded services now!

sea wolf
11-25-2015, 07:47 AM
This website is truly something else. Definately the wrong forum for this discussion topic. I try to avoid reading these. There is a lot of good info, photos and hunting story's wich I love and is why I visit the forum, but sometimes the ignorance and prejudice that is discussed boggles my mind. Peoples fear of refugees isnt a tru fear of terrorism or potential job loss, or health care loss, it is just racism.

Ride Red
11-25-2015, 07:55 AM
Sure are a lot of big tough hunters scared of some Syrian woman, children and families seeking help.
When you guys see someone with troubles out hunting do you just drive by them because your scared they might hurt you ?

Well, if your such a saint, how many are you taking in and supporting?

Ride Red
11-25-2015, 08:08 AM
This website is truly something else. Definately the wrong forum for this discussion topic. I try to avoid reading these. There is a lot of good info, photos and hunting story's wich I love and is why I visit the forum, but sometimes the ignorance and prejudice that is discussed boggles my mind. Peoples fear of refugees isnt a tru fear of terrorism or potential job loss, or health care loss, it is just racism.

Open your eyes, it's not racism.
1. We have seniors who've paid taxes all there lives barely making a living.
2. We've had Psych wards close down all over the country pushing these people out onto the streets.
3. We have war veterans suffering from PTSD and other issues struggling along after putting there life on the line for our country. That's right, protecting your freedoms.
4. Our declining health care and school systems need money badly too, but Justin would rather piss it away to protect his image.
5. Now Justin wants to pour billions of dollars into reaching out instead of supporting the millions of people in this country who pay his wages. Thanks for the kick in the teeth Justin, I didn't vote for him and never would.

If people from other countries want to move to Canada, they should be going through the proper channels and show how they will be an asset to this great country, not a leach on the system.

Ride Red
11-25-2015, 08:09 AM
How many people do we have now that can't find, or don't want jobs? How many people are on welfare? How many here now use the food banks? How many of the people in Canada are homeless? How many old folks are eating cat food here in Canada now? How many single parents can't afford to feed there kids now? Is our medical system failing now because of over crowding now? Tell ya what, as soon as all these problems are solved, hell I'll take a couple of them refugees! But, until then, lets look after our own bloody people before we bring in people that will need everyone of these over crowded services now!

Good post M Dean.

yamadirt 426
11-25-2015, 08:15 AM

wrong wrong wrong

Gateholio
11-25-2015, 08:44 AM
Wrong forum .....