PDA

View Full Version : Bison License frustration

jjsachmoe
11-10-2015, 05:50 PM
Hey, I sent of my request for my Bison tag right away after getting the notification and paperwork. As you can only get the tag through LEH in Victoria I wanted to be right on top of that. And now only three weeks away from my hunt I still have not had them process my credit card. Or send me the tag. I have phoned twice over that couple months and have been told that I won't be left hanging. But I'm not feeling that confident about that since when I called on the second of November they told me they had just finished mailing out the november tags. That kinda is cutting it pretty close if you ask me.

Anyone else having problems with this service? I have a bit of money and time rolled into this hunt and don't need this type of stress.:-x

jjsachmoe
11-13-2015, 07:31 AM
All right !!! They processed the CC so I guess I can stop the stress! Still cutting it too close for me.

lip_ripper00
11-13-2015, 10:42 AM
You could have walked into a sporting good store in FSJ and picked up a bison tag, I did last Nov, unless things have changed

westnuck
11-13-2015, 10:50 AM
All right !!! They processed the CC so I guess I can stop the stress! Still cutting it too close for me.

But now you have to rely on Canada Post. Not the most reliable bunch. I hope if comes through in time for you.