PDA

View Full Version : any recommendations for Hawaiian pig hunts

buck nash
11-08-2015, 12:45 AM
Im going to Hawaii for xmas this year and i was thinking of going on a pig hunt.
I'll be on Oahu island for 12 days.

I wasn't gonna do it at first cause the outfits I saw on the Web looked a little too canned for me. But the more i think about it the more i think id enjoy it anyhow.

Anyone know of an outfit that provides a hunt that doesn't feel like I'm shooting corn fed domesticated pigs that might come when you call them. Not being judgemental but I pictured stalking wild pigs through the jungle rather than sipping a latė from a stand over an automated feeder.

buck nash
11-08-2015, 12:47 AM
I realize I'm leaving it till the last minute but i thought I'd see if anyone here had experience, good or bad, to help me pick an outfit, assuming it's not to late to make a booking.

buck nash
11-08-2015, 12:40 PM
Just bumping this up in case nobody saw it

MB_Boy
11-08-2015, 12:58 PM
There are some operations on Kauai but can't help you regarding Oahu. Maybe a cheap flight over for a day?

Check with Piperdown and see if he knows....I know he's done it on Kauai but may know of Oahu opportunities??

howa1500
11-08-2015, 01:01 PM
Don't know Oahu, but parker ranch on the big Island offers goats and pigs

MB_Boy
11-08-2015, 01:20 PM
Have you tried Google at all? Trip Advisor is often helpful for fishing charters over there.....maybe hunting too?

Barracuda
11-08-2015, 02:04 PM
do a pig hutn with dogs if you want your adrenal glands working overtime