PDA

View Full Version : Dealership frustrations Update

campking
11-04-2015, 12:18 AM
Hi;

Thought I would update this for those of you who replied to my original post.

As recommended I contacted Tiffany (Auto Girl) not only did she go out of her way to help but she was able to get my daughter the best price (by far) than any other dealer we visited.
Without a doubt the best experience I have ever had at a dealership in all my years of purchasing vehicles, if you are in the market for a new truck I highly recommend you contact her!

Husky7mm
11-04-2015, 06:56 AM
Good to hear, enjoy your vehicles, happy hunting!

wideopenthrottle
11-04-2015, 07:41 AM
ram 1500 quad cab 22,400 at Langley Chrysler ...isn't that the same place you were having trouble with.... I heard that price on the radio this morn...on 1040

Elkhound
11-04-2015, 08:45 AM
Great to hear. Glad she was able to help you out.

Now you need to come to HBC pub night tonight and show it off. Hope to see you there and any other local members who would like a night out

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?105084-Jimmy-Mac-s-pub-night&p=1707351#post1707351

Hi;

Thought I would update this for those of you who replied to my original post.

As recommended I contacted Tiffany (Auto Girl) not only did she go out of her way to help but she was able to get my daughter the best price (by far) than any other dealer we visited.
Without a doubt the best experience I have ever had at a dealership in all my years of purchasing vehicles, if you are in the market for a new truck I highly recommend you contact her!

notyalc
11-04-2015, 11:02 AM
Good to hear it worked out. We've bought 4 vehicles from her in the last 4 months.

Elkhound
11-04-2015, 11:39 AM
Good to hear it worked out. We've bought 4 vehicles from her in the last 4 months.

You should come to pub night tonight too. Think I owe you a drink at the very least. lol

notyalc
11-04-2015, 11:51 AM
You should come to pub night tonight too. Think I owe you a drink at the very least. lol

Do you guys have one every month? I won't be able to make it to the one this tonight.

Auto Girl
11-04-2015, 12:22 PM
It was a pleasure meeting your family and help you get a great deal!!

Thank you for coming to us and giving us the opportunity to sell you a Truck!!

If you or your daughter needs anything please contact me 604-314-8617

wideopenthrottle
11-04-2015, 12:34 PM
did you see my post with the radio ad I heard this morning claiming they are selling a ram 1500 quad cab for $22 400 given some of the prices you posted, how is that even possible to sell at that price

notyalc
11-04-2015, 12:43 PM
did you see my post with the radio ad I heard this morning claiming they are selling a ram 1500 quad cab for $22 400 given some of the prices you posted, how is that even possible to sell at that price
It's probably a 2x4 base model with a v6.

Bugle M In
11-04-2015, 12:55 PM

usually it will say "starting at".

Elkhound
11-04-2015, 01:30 PM
Do you guys have one every month? I won't be able to make it to the one this tonight.

First wed of every month hope you can come next time

Dave

Gun Dog
11-04-2015, 01:43 PM
did you see my post with the radio ad I heard this morning claiming they are selling a ram 1500 quad cab for $22 400 given some of the prices you posted, how is that even possible to sell at that priceLangley Chrysler always has a basic model around for advertising purposes. And by basic I mean manual windows & door locks, no carpet, no radio, V6 engine, 2x4, steel wheels, passenger tires. I guess there are fleet buyers who buy these but they're meant to be used and abused.

wideopenthrottle
11-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Langley Chrysler always has a basic model around for advertising purposes. And by basic I mean manual windows & door locks, no carpet, no radio, V6 engine, 2x4, steel wheels, passenger tires. I guess there are fleet buyers who buy these but they're meant to be used and abused.
and if you ask for that one truck it will have been conveniently sold early that day....seems like we should just stick to Tiffany if we want a good deal..i am a Toyota guy and never see any for sale from her dealership but then again people seem to hang on to their yotas forever..heheh

Tron
11-04-2015, 07:18 PM
Dealers are blowing out 2015's as they already have stock on 2016's

campking
11-04-2015, 08:02 PM
Hi Wide open;

Yes it is the same dealership

Gun Dog
11-05-2015, 02:58 PM
and if you ask for that one truck it will have been conveniently sold early that day....seems like we should just stick to Tiffany if we want a good deal..i am a Toyota guy and never see any for sale from her dealership but then again people seem to hang on to their yotas forever..hehehIt almost never gets sold because it's about upselling and monthly payments.When was the last time you put up with crank windows?

Mulehahn
11-05-2015, 03:08 PM
It almost never gets sold because it's about upselling and monthly payments.When was the last time you put up with crank windows?

I actually miss them. I had a 2000 GMC half ton. It had roll up windows, manual locks, no carpet (Rubber throughout front and back seats) and stick shift. Only extras were A/C and 4x4. Put faux leather seat covers and it was my dream hunting rig. Blew a head gasket about 18 months ago and just couldn't justify the expense knowing it would never truly work proper again. I miss that truck. My new one is nice but what I wouldn't give to drop all the bells and whistled. Couldn't find one

wideopenthrottle
11-05-2015, 06:13 PM
Ya I am not impressed by all the bells and whistles either ...I would be happy with hand crank windows no problem...more bells and whistles mean that more things can (and do) go wrong/cost money to fix....the vehicles last a long time now so they need something to go wrong so peeps will keep buying new