PDA

View Full Version : Inga lk , wonowon info

lightmag
11-03-2015, 12:46 AM
Headed to Inga lake mid November deer hunting , new area for me , have access to private land .. any pointers on the area , whitetail , vs mulie area , anything at all is appreciated ,

Thx light mag

Ry151
11-03-2015, 12:58 AM
Private land is a bonus but was pretty busy place from oil and gas activity earlier this fall

Backwoods
11-03-2015, 08:15 AM
I have been hunting around there lots this year, honestly since aug-nov seen one whitetail doe that I could have harvested but decided with the lack of deer I have seen over the last three years I better let her live another day for sure and hopefully longer, I work in the area every week and seeing not much, I'll be out there all this week if I see anything I'll pm you, I'm headed to reg 8 this weekend for an early nov whitey and Muley/ immature moose but well be back to inga area next week looking for a unicorn whitetail buck!!! Good luck private land should work to your benefit! Also in another thread "did I say wolf" I wrote in there about wonowon area the wolf sign is out the roof and from there to 132 is covered in dog sign

180grainer
11-03-2015, 08:20 AM
I'd head out towards Valemount for whitetail than Inga lk. Saying that as your avatar suggests you're from PG.

brutus
11-03-2015, 08:23 PM
300 road before inga used to have lots of WT,me and hunting buds took many out of that road,that's were i seen 2 wolf a week ago,barely any WT tracks in the area anymore.lots off muly down by the peace from bear flats to hudson hope.took our share of good muly in november,lots of private land but few parcell of crown land with awsome mule deer,just pull out of the highway and hike in,dont have to go very far(400 m) they like the grass by the road lol

brutus
11-03-2015, 08:27 PM
300 road before inga used to have lots of WT,me and hunting buds took many out of that road,that's were i seen 2 wolf a week ago,barely any WT tracks in the area anymore.lots off muly down by the peace from bear flats to hudson hope.took our share of good muly in november,lots of private land but few parcell of crown land with awsome mule deer,just pull out of the highway and hike in,dont have to go very far(400 m) they like the grass by the road lol.PS it was minus 20 -30 when we got our mule deer and a foot and a half of snow.

lightmag
11-04-2015, 02:30 AM
im hoping for snow and cold :)

okas
11-04-2015, 06:07 AM
take the back rd. from Wonowon to the 117 .

Backwoods
11-04-2015, 08:47 AM
300 road before inga used to have lots of WT,me and hunting buds took many out of that road,that's were i seen 2 wolf a week ago,barely any WT tracks in the area anymore.lots off muly down by the peace from bear flats to hudson hope.took our share of good muly in november,lots of private land but few parcell of crown land with awsome mule deer,just pull out of the highway and hike in,dont have to go very far(400 m) they like the grass by the road lol.PS it was minus 20 -30 when we got our mule deer and a foot and a half of snow.
Yah I have been up there also, they are logging out of there hard, reason why i tried inga thinking they would be pushed over there because of all the traffic and logging going on but inga has a lot of oil and gas construction going on right now so it was also really dead for game in there