PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Kamloops area hunter.....

Rich_D
11-02-2015, 05:47 PM
I harvested my deer as you and your hunting partner were rolling into the bottom of the cut block. You cleared a path for my quad, brought my quad to the deer and helped hold the deer open while I gutted it. You finished off by helping my get my buck on my quad.

I have a roast and some steaks in the freezer with your name on them. You told me where you lived but in all the excitement and in my adrenaline fuelled high, I can't for the life of me remember where you told me you lived.

If you are on here, please PM me ASAP so I can stop by for coffee and bring delicious food to you.

Thanks.

whitlers
11-02-2015, 06:18 PM
This is awesome

markomoose
11-02-2015, 06:36 PM
Good on you Rich D.I love meeting friendlies like yourself while out hunting.

huntingfamily
11-02-2015, 06:38 PM
Good on you Rich D.I love meeting friendlies like yourself while out hunting.

For sure. As well as the guys that helped him out...

Steelpulse
11-02-2015, 06:47 PM
Lets get these steaks to a the helpful guys, ive been there local legend old man bob helped me drag a nice 4pt out that i was dragging by the antlers up the road, had 10km to go so that was a helpful tow haha

M.Dean
11-02-2015, 06:58 PM
I wonder if it'd help to find the guy that helped you out if we knew where this took place? Then, maybe if someone from here knew that his buddy Joe Blow hunts that area, he could ask him if he helped you out? But then again, I can see why you wouldn't to say exactly where it happened, cuz guys like me would load up "The Bus" with 25 or 30 guys and be hunting there tomorrow! Hope you find this nice guy!

Rich_D
11-02-2015, 07:17 PM
I wonder if it'd help to find the guy that helped you out if we knew where this took place? Then, maybe if someone from here knew that his buddy Joe Blow hunts that area, he could ask him if he helped you out? But then again, I can see why you wouldn't to say exactly where it happened, cuz guys like me would load up "The Bus" with 25 or 30 guys and be hunting there tomorrow! Hope you find this nice guy!

It's no secret spot but I was purposely vague for those reasons.

From what I recall of his directions (if I am even close to correct) it was 6K past the Lac Le Jeune/Logan Lake junction. Cream coloured gate on the right hand side.

Now there may have been more to this since where I though he said he was, looks like a quarry on Google Earth. Then again I have no idea when the google earth pic was taken as my computer is down and can only access it on my phone.

The gents name was Ray. His partner had never seen a deer gutted before, I was introduced but his name eludes me, and they had a younger male with them (20's) who also helped out.

Rich_D
11-02-2015, 07:19 PM
I am going to run out to where it is I THINK I was told as it is only 15mins from my house but if I could make contact prior to, that would be even better.

RadHimself
11-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Beauty, why cant this type of stuff b on the news?