PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a dog 'sitter'.

jlirot
10-26-2015, 11:20 AM
I'm traveling quite a bit next month and am looking for someone to take care of my girl.

I have one person available but my favorite person is unfortunately not around so I'm interested in seeing if there are any other good options.

Margot is a one year old GWP. She's started on birds, listens (pretty:-) well, and is our pet. She's not terribly spoiled but she's mainly a pet. She has not yet been exposed to gunfire - blank pistol about 6 months ago and she was fine but nothing since then.

I mention all of this because she's a good dog and I want to leave her with someone who will give her a lot of exercise and treat her well - understanding that she's not the kind of dog that takes well to harsh treatment.

It would be great if I could find someone who would work her a bit while I'm gone. Right now I'm looking at Nov 2-4 and 6-14. I could just make it 2-14or 15 if that makes everyone's life easier.

Like I said - I have someone who can take care of her but would like to find someone else if possible - especially interested in someone who will get her out.

jlirot
10-26-2015, 11:21 AM
I am in Vancouver.