PDA

View Full Version : its about time

jessbennett
05-07-2007, 09:55 PM
well took the family out for a drive tonight to my top secret spy spot, and seen 6 bears tonight. 3 brown phase.

had a 40 yd bow shot on a 6.5 brown phase bear but passed it up. (already have one of them). decided to hold out for the hog daddy.....:twisted::lol:

pupper
05-07-2007, 10:05 PM
wow thats selective!!

a 6'5" brownie is a dandy

what is the coordinance of that location:lol:

jessbennett
05-08-2007, 09:07 AM
if i had more time this past weekend, (archery shoot) i was going to take a few of you out to my secret spy spot. (blindfolded till we got there of course):lol:. yeah this place where i go, the precentage of black to colr phase is ther highest ive seen. for the most part , its about 50/50.. my big one from last year, was a chocolate brown with sort of auburn highlights and a white patch on chest. ive seen some huge monsters in there too, so i figured id let it walk. like i said i already have a 6.5 brown phase rug. want somethin different/.:lol:. may go back out tonight. will have camera with, and lucky floppy camo hat, so hopefully tonight is the night to bring home a biggun. i know for a fact that there is 4-5 bears in there that are going to go 7.5-8 ft. well keep my fingers crossed. 8)