PDA

View Full Version : FSR road conditions & snow levels are for around princeton

Barracuda
05-06-2007, 07:29 PM
any residents know the current FSR road conditions & snow levels are for around princeton ?? and further east?

steveo32
05-06-2007, 08:11 PM
No worries until you get up pretty high. Like you can drive to 27.5 garrison/whipsaw.
where i saw a smoker black bear snow free but after that you might hit snow. but it is patchy and leaving fast.

Rabbitt mountian is washed out up the lawless fsr along with the river road.

Red creek should be mostly snow free, was plowed to 16 or something like that on steves crk fsr. and the snow should have left by now.

Matthew creek up past otter lake was washed out but might be fixed now, I will ask my boss when he is done there:lol:

send me a message if you want more info.

steve

mud-dog27
06-02-2007, 11:52 AM
anyone have an update on these roads mainly the lawless creek road from tulameen to the toll booth

steveo32
06-02-2007, 01:18 PM
I hear you can drive it but not to sure how big the wash out is on the cut over road to champion valley but i have heard a few guys made it thru already

steve

Steeleco
06-03-2007, 10:33 AM
anyone have an update on these roads mainly the lawless creek road from tulameen to the toll booth

We just drove over the top from the booth to Tulameen last week (26th). The snow was still on the roads at about 3500' and gummy ugly at that. Still lots of pockets of snow on some side hills, but I would expect with all this heat they won't last long.

wsm
06-03-2007, 12:01 PM
rampart lake area is snow free as of may long hembrie fsr good