PDA

View Full Version : Squamish Valley Rod and Gun Club

Wolfman
10-07-2015, 09:15 AM
Hey guys

I was wondering if there might be anyone on here who is a member of the Squamish Valley Rod and Gun Club?
The reason I ask is that I am trying to apply for membership there and I have heard that their membership is currently capped solid thanks to
so many folks coming up from the Lower Mainland. The sad downside of the closure of so many ranges down there I guess.

Anyway I'm trying to get the inside scoop on that and figured a member might be able to tell me whats up 8)

Thanks!

adriaticum
10-07-2015, 09:17 AM
Just go to the club, show up with cash and say I want in.
Drop the hear-say in the dumpster on the way out.

albravo2
10-07-2015, 09:23 AM
I'm a member. It is a great range, especially if you can shoot at non-peak times.

Send an email to the contact on the website. It takes them a while but they will get back to you. There is a preference for locals, but I think that expires in June and the membership does usually fill up.

If there is a spot and you need a sponsor, send me a PM.

Wolfman
10-07-2015, 09:42 PM
Thanks guys.

albravo, thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated. I'll let you know.

magnumjeff
10-09-2015, 08:07 AM
ya if you have problem pm me i am a director

Zedbra
10-10-2015, 10:51 AM
^ Jeff will have the right info for you. In a nutshell, you've been told mostly correct info. There is a limit to membership quantities. Locals have preference first and then out-of-towners. Membership for non-locals starts after June 1st and it fills up quickly. I think our current membership is 700? Not sure, Jeff will know.