PDA

View Full Version : Where to get 3D target

Clint_S
05-04-2007, 12:58 PM
I want to get a deer target for the backyard, where's the best place and price for a target and do they ship them on the bus?

J_T
05-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Hey, Clint. Good to hear from you.

Give my brother a call in Nelson, I think he might have a line on some slightly damaged/used targets in the near future.

JT

Hope all is well.

Bow Walker
05-04-2007, 05:08 PM
Got a Wally World on Cranbrook? They should be able to do it for you if you are looking for a new one.

Or.......Wholesale Sports or maybe Calgary Archery Center in the neighboring province?

Chuck
05-04-2007, 09:20 PM
If you get a buck, don't put it where passing vehicles might see it from the road. Just my 2 cent advice.

Clint_S
05-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Thanks Jim I'll do that.

One Shot
05-05-2007, 08:58 PM
I want to get a deer target for the backyard, where's the best place and price for a target and do they ship them on the bus?

Try Specialty Sports in Langely. I was there today and he had them inthe store.

Bow Walker
05-06-2007, 08:59 AM
I was there yesterday (Sat. - I was the guy in the camo hat and green t-shirt) and the shop was busy......both Rhonda and Mike were chewing the fat with people so I had a look around.

Jeez, a guy could go on a major spending spree in there! Tons ' stuff. Anyway, the WD was with me so it was not my time to have fun:mad: - it's better to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.

I saw a Glendale full-rut buck in there for less than $300.00, it has the major killzone as well as the lungs, liver, and heart outlined. Problem was, I couldn't get it under my T-shirt.8)

The place looks small from the outside, but they have managed to display a heckova lot of stock.