PDA

View Full Version : East of Winfield?

czechsanchez
10-01-2015, 08:42 AM
I'm headed to the dee lake area for the opening of Antlerless. Has anybody been up there this year? Will I be competing with every jerkoff who's managed to put a browning sticker in the back window of his truck?

bcfirefly
10-01-2015, 09:10 AM
it will be busy but if you get off the road you will hardly see anyone. Just don't block a road that for an area you want to hunt! haha Spotted a mature elk up there last weekend but wasn't packing at the time otherwise he'd be hanging out at my place.

BMAC0
10-01-2015, 11:18 AM
Been up there few times recently and saw lots of whitey does in that area... Usually pretty busy on the main roads but like bcfirefly said... get off the main roads and you will be fine. Good luck!

Seeker
10-01-2015, 12:16 PM
I'm headed to the dee lake area for the opening of Antlerless. Has anybody been up there this year? Will I be competing with every jerkoff who's managed to put a browning sticker in the back window of his truck?

So someone has saved up a significant amount of money to buy a gun or some form of Browning gear and is proud enough to put a sticker on his or her vehicle proclaiming there passion for our shared hobby and you feel it appropriate to call them "jerk-offs". By calling a number of the hunting community who you should be supporting a bunch of "jerk off's", and contributing a whopping 25 posts in three years, I expect you will recieve a lot of great advice!

On that note, there is a lot of country up there to pursue antlerless animals, so the masses should be spread out. I would be shocked if you see any difference in jerk-off numbers between before and after antlerless opening. Most of us jerk-offs won't go out of our way to go to the Dee Lake area simply to pursue antlerless deer. A lot of us jerk-offs don't want to waste a tag on small does' because if we do, we forfeit the chance at our Mule or Whitetail buck. So a few less jerk-offs for you to compete with. Excuse me, I am going to go now and........well enough said.:razz:

Wentrot
10-01-2015, 12:22 PM
Spoken like a man sporting a browning sticker on his rig^^^

Just kiddin'

Seeker
10-01-2015, 12:28 PM
LOL......Funny thing is I don't (nothing against Browning) I just had too....couldn't resist! I am just giving him a hard time more than anything.....

Amphibious
10-01-2015, 06:15 PM
A Browning Sticker is the international symbol of "Young Redneck Douche"

You will see many up there, but I'll parrot the others, get off the main roads and you'll have a good time. You can usually pick enough beer cans in the ditches to cover lunch at Woody's in a couple days.

Good Luck!