PDA

View Full Version : Iso partner for 4-38 b goat hunt this weekend

604redneck
09-30-2015, 04:02 PM
Looking for someone to come on my 438 b goat hunt this weekend i dont care if you smoke,drink,wear a dress, or if you didnt go to college and i sure as hell dont care about your wife or how long your family has been in canada. All i care about is that you dont complain and you can get up and down the mountain without whining about it. I can grab you anywhere between kelowna and revelstoke and im not gonna ask you to pay for anything but your food, ill even bring beers. Im having a hell of a time finding a good hunting partner that is allowed to hunt more than a few hours a week. I will give you half the meat should it be a succesful trip.

bruce0580
09-30-2015, 04:20 PM
I used to live in revelstoke
Some big Billies up there
Good luck

604redneck
09-30-2015, 04:23 PM
I used to live in revelstoke
Some big Billies up there
Good luck

Ya there are i hunt up there quite a bit. Was able to get my buddy a book billie 2 years ago(last time i chased them there)10 5/8 with 6" bases or close to it

tuner
09-30-2015, 04:55 PM
You sound like a hell of guy, and generous to boot, if I was in better health and better shape I would take you up on the offer. Good luck with your search,I'm sure an adequate partner, who meets your criteria is bound to turn up. Be safe on those treacherous slopes, especially if you decide on heading out alone.

604redneck
09-30-2015, 05:16 PM
You sound like a hell of guy, and generous to boot, if I was in better health and better shape I would take you up on the offer. Good luck with your search,I'm sure an adequate partner, who meets your criteria is bound to turn up. Be safe on those treacherous slopes, especially if you decide on heading out alone.

Thanks alot...maybe just me and the dogs.

shuswapbear
09-30-2015, 05:17 PM
If I wasn't one of those poor buggers that only get to hunt for a few hours a week, if that, I'd be in like Flynn.

thepitchedlink
09-30-2015, 06:25 PM
Damn, I'd love to go....but I'm looking for someone to come elk hunting all next week....let me know if you try and go again....better yet, just shoot one this weekend..good luck. I hope to take a poke at the 4-37 area in a few weeks

604redneck
09-30-2015, 07:10 PM
Damn, I'd love to go....but I'm looking for someone to come elk hunting all next week....let me know if you try and go again....better yet, just shoot one this weekend..good luck. I hope to take a poke at the 4-37 area in a few weeks

Keep in touch im back from work oct 22 till the 26

604redneck
09-30-2015, 07:42 PM
Thanks to all i convinced my sheep hunting partner to come