PDA

View Full Version : Taseko Lake Rd

Trapper34
09-29-2015, 07:20 PM
Anyone been down Taseko Lake road recently? Just wondering if there has been much for restricted access.

cyalatte
09-29-2015, 09:15 PM
I too, would be be interested to hear from anybody who has been down the 900 road over the Davidson Bridge. They are saying that no access on this road where it passes through their rights area "for the purpose of hunting". So even if you aren't hunting in their declared rights area, you can't travel on a road that happens to clip through a corner of the rights area? Tax payer funded and maintained road...

REMINGTON JIM
09-29-2015, 09:27 PM
Phucking Bull SHIT that is ! :mad: If its a PUBLIC road use it ! RJ

cyalatte
09-30-2015, 10:14 AM
Bump...nobody else traveled this road yet? Find that hard to believe.

jessonml
09-30-2015, 10:33 AM
I was down there a few weeks ago .. over the Davidson Bridge and had no issues whatsover.

jessonml
09-30-2015, 10:35 AM
myself and AndrewH went in on two separate days and neither of us had any trouble.

cyalatte
10-01-2015, 09:15 AM
Thanks for the update Jessonml, appreciate it.

powell
03-22-2022, 09:45 PM
Anyone know what the status of access is now. Is this a place a guy could expect to have a truck left after a few days away from it?
thank you

pg83
03-23-2022, 04:21 PM
Haven't been down it in a few years now but I believe there is a washout/deactivation somewhere not far south of Taseko Lake Lodge.

Not sure how far you're looking to get, but there are other threads on this road on here. There's a nasty hill when you drop back down to the lake that can be hard to get back out of when the snow flies.

If you're just referring to local trouble, not sure I can help beyond saying I've never had an issue personally and spent a fair chunk of time in and around those parts.

ElectricDyck
03-29-2022, 05:08 PM
Last I heard the washout that was just after the old outfitters place got worse and was impassable with a vehicle...Im sure with quads you could get in...

I believe they still have the J goat draw back in there? gorgeous country, but hard access, low odds for a reason..

Is that oufitter still in there or did he have to shut down when the indians took over?

B.C.Boy(100%)
03-30-2022, 09:36 AM
And as far as I know, there is no use of ATV’s for the purpose of hunting in that area.
I drove in there back in September of 2014, drove all the way to Battlement Ridge.
Nice place.