PDA

View Full Version : Abandoned elk - shameful

cuervosail
09-23-2015, 05:14 PM
http://www.vancouversun.com/technology/face+weapons+charges+after+bull+shot+abandoned+pol ice/11385486/story.html

M.Dean
09-23-2015, 08:07 PM
Seems to be a bit of a tread developing here? And the only way to get the message across that British Columbia doesn't put up with this kind of bull-shi* is to put them on a slow boat back to China! 25 deer quarters, and now this, the Law Courts have to bring the hammer down so these people don't view our wildlife as cheap bloody target practice and a way to make money selling the meat to there buddy's restaurants! But, Oh, I forgot, "They No Speek'ie Engrissh"!!!

IslandBC
09-23-2015, 08:20 PM
I wouldn't say "abandoned". They would have been back that night with there 10 buddies and a mini van..

HarryToolips
09-23-2015, 09:31 PM
Seems to be a bit of a tread developing here? And the only way to get the message across that British Columbia doesn't put up with this kind of bull-shi* is to put them on a slow boat back to China! 25 deer quarters, and now this, the Law Courts have to bring the hammer down so these people don't view our wildlife as cheap bloody target practice and a way to make money selling the meat to there buddy's restaurants! But, Oh, I forgot, "They No Speek'ie Engrissh"!!!
completely agree..if I was in charge I'd use them as live target practiceforsuch a crime, too bad I aint...

Coachman
09-24-2015, 09:21 AM
All profiling aside, if someone saw tbe truck fleeing, I think its a safe assumption to say that these infectious buttplugs poached this animal and fled like gutless rats when they heard someone coming.

We need to hammer these losers as hard ss can be done. Unfortunately, turd burgers like this obviously think the laws and regulations don't apply to them, so the chance of recidivism is extremely high.

wideopenthrottle
09-24-2015, 09:25 AM
I wonder if their handgun was registered or not?

sdurango41
09-24-2015, 09:28 AM
Unbelievable!!! So let's open our borders up and bring in more people from across the ocean!!! While were at it lets give them full medical benefits and let them clog up the system so those older folks that fought for this country and are now in need of medical attention have to wait years to get the operation they so desperately need.
They need to take all guns away for life, never allow them to posses a hunting licence again and fine them $10,000 minimum!!
Let's put these idiots into a room with all of the law abiding and ethical hunters out there and see what happens!!!
Rant

palmer
09-24-2015, 11:02 AM
The UK is having the same concerns with fresh water fish stocks. They have people moving from other country's and they are just not used to a conservation type outlook. Its all about get what you can before its all gone, like what happened in there home country.

Enforcement and education are the key.

Drillbit
09-24-2015, 12:07 PM
I wonder if their handgun was registered or not?

I haven't seen it say handgun anywhere yet, but might have missed it.

Lots of restricted rifles out there too.

Swissrallyman
09-24-2015, 12:47 PM
Apparently it was a loaded 357 in the glove compartment. There is a thread on gunnutz by the guy that called them in including some pics of the animal (..the elk)

Swissrallyman
09-24-2015, 12:53 PM
Thread title is "Nabbed a poacher today" in the hunting section of the forum

ACB
09-24-2015, 04:45 PM
It was in the Province paper today, page 17 a very short 2 paragraph report. No names, just location. I guess it wasn't titillating enough even though it was a drive by.

toad
09-24-2015, 04:58 PM
http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1290639-Helped-to-nab-a-poacher-today?highlight=nabbed

RB2
09-27-2015, 11:27 PM
These Poachers need to be poached back where they come from. Sorry

Wolfman
09-28-2015, 09:34 AM
Right there with ya, buddy. we get no respect from these guys.