PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a hunting/fishing partner 3-26

shuswapbear
09-21-2015, 03:27 AM
I live in the 3-26 area and I'm looking for a hunting/fishing partner/mentor. Unfortunately I only really have Friday during the day to get out there because my days off are Wed and Thurs but have to look after my 3yr weeman those days cause wife works.:(

So if anyone lives in the area and is patient enough to teach me a few things it would be greatly appreciated.

BiG Boar
09-21-2015, 06:15 AM
Maybe a few things about yourself? Why would someone want to help you? Give us some back ground.

shuswapbear
09-22-2015, 03:05 AM
Im new to hunting, the only thing i have had any success with is a couple grouse i got last Friday. 40yrs old work as a night auditor at a hotel in Salmon Arm. Have a Rem 788 in .308 that is my planned deer rifle, have some reloading equipment have made a few rounds and they didn't blow up on me so i guess i did ok. I'm taking up hunting to put some meat in my freezer. My work schedule is the only thing that really puts any limits on geting out putting

bc_buckshot
09-22-2015, 06:50 AM
F'n work..... Always gets in the way of peoples hunting time....

shuswapbear
09-27-2015, 01:48 AM
Mine a little worse since my days off are Wed and Thurs but have to look after my 3yr old weeman on those days and I also don't have a vehicle suitable to going up any fsr.