PDA

View Full Version : Global and Miley Cyrus and Grizzly Bears and Wolves what Bull@&$)!!!!

cassiarkid
09-09-2015, 05:27 PM
Did anyone see the crap they showed on Global news in regards to Grizzly hunting and the Wolf cull? What crap. Global news has just lost a viewer. Showing a grizzly getting shot in Alaska and who gives a @&$) what Miley Cyrus thinks about the wolf cull in BC!! Maybe Miley should go for a hike unarmed in the Bull River and let nature take her course!!

srupp
09-09-2015, 05:32 PM
Hmmm typical bs..they take an extreme example of poor judgement 300 plus yard shitty shooting...not the typical 100 yard kill...
As for the wolves...cant trust anyone who wears her underwear in public....dont care what she thinks

Steven

ruger#1
09-09-2015, 05:34 PM
Too bad all her fans are under seven years old. Except for Gatehouse. LMAof

srupp
09-09-2015, 05:36 PM
Too bad all her fans are under seven years old. Except for Gatehouse. LMAof

No you are correct all under 7 years of age...even Gate..lol

Fred

frenchbar
09-09-2015, 05:42 PM
I'd tap it ..

scoutlt1
09-09-2015, 05:44 PM
Did anyone see the crap they showed on Global news in regards to Grizzly hunting and the Wolf cull? What crap. Global news has just lost a viewer. Showing a grizzly getting shot in Alaska and who gives a @&$) what Miley Cyrus thinks about the wolf cull in BC!! Maybe Miley should go for a hike unarmed in the Bull River and let nature take her course!!

Hey hey......easy now!!

Miley's an accomplished hunter, conservationist, sings in the shower, and has a doctorate in musical chairs. I think....
C'mon man, with experience and history like that, why wouldn't we listen to what she has to say!

And Global is the mostest bestest news program ever.
I absolutely love Global. They report news from around the world, and do an awesome job of it. Personally, I've never seen any bias in any of their "reporting". Not ever.

Long live my salmonella laced cucumber sandwich!

I'll never eat meat again. Well.....once I finish off those tasty mule deer backstraps and grouse breasts I've been enjoying the last few days. I love youth season. :)

Am I allowed to eat the salmon I've caught lately??

Oh.....my achy breaky heart..... :(

ruger#1
09-09-2015, 05:48 PM
I'd tap it ..

You would tap a cactus.

lovemywinchester
09-09-2015, 06:16 PM
The only place Miley hikes is to her dealers place for some disco biscuits. Here she is in action this week and I'm pretty sure nobody really cares what she says. She looks like she needs to be sprayed down with a fire hose. Her dad must not sleep very well at nights lately.

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l573/zippogold/miley_zps3ol6yz3g.jpg (http://s1124.photobucket.com/user/zippogold/media/miley_zps3ol6yz3g.jpg.html)

birdee
09-09-2015, 06:33 PM
so who is mily sirus?and who cares?

Bugle M In
09-09-2015, 06:38 PM
I'd tap it ..

I don't think I would...ya never now where its been!!!

frenchbar
09-09-2015, 06:46 PM
I don't think I would...ya never now where its been!!!
My evil twin brother ruger#1 told me to type that lol I wouldn't screw that with rugers dick

270ruger
09-09-2015, 06:48 PM
Why even watch Goebbel News,nothing of value there.Don't even have cable rather spend my time not getting fear mongered out,they don't report just repeat what they are told to feed us.

srupp
09-09-2015, 07:12 PM
Sent e..mail regarding the g bear sensationalism grab.will follow up with phone call.
Srupp

mike300
09-09-2015, 07:19 PM
I think every one of these anti hunter losers should have to pay every rancher fair market value for every cow/calf lost to predation. I bet their tune would change if they had to start paying. Just my 2 cents.

panhead
09-09-2015, 07:36 PM
I'd tap it ..

I wouldn't tap it with yours ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Help I fell and he won’t get off me”.

carnivore
09-09-2015, 07:52 PM
Make sure test with shiny new penny ( will have to be US one) before you tap.

mfarrally
09-09-2015, 08:22 PM
Who's the idiot to post a video like that? Use some common sense. Hunting, especially grizzly hunting is under a microscope right now and posting videos like this is definitely going to help speed up a moratorium on grizzly hunting. Absolutely ridiculous. It's one thing to be proud to be a hunter and be proud of their accomplishments but keep dumb videos that are going to obviously upset people off social media.

.330 Dakota
09-09-2015, 08:45 PM
Hmmm typical bs..they take an extreme example of poor judgement 300 plus yard shitty shooting...not the typical 100 yard kill...
As for the wolves...cant trust anyone who wears her underwear in public....dont care what she thinks

Steven

Gotta say I was turned off by that video,,worse shooting Ive ever seen,,,too far as you said,,,looked like too small of cartridge perhaps,,,a bear shot around the edges like that was sad to see for sure,,,the guides fault in my opinion,,,make sure your hunter can shoot before taking him on a dangerous game hunt, and dont promote long range shots on dangerous game,,and certainly dont put the video out for the public to see,,,,if you effed up,,fix it and keep it to yourself instead of making us all look bad

Johnny G1
09-09-2015, 09:10 PM
Typical Yankee shooting, supposably an Alaskan hunt, look from camera angle likely a 500yd plus shooting, sound like a proud bunch of Asshole's.

HarryToolips
09-09-2015, 09:26 PM
She should just shut her yap and stick to what she's good at which is wearing nothin......

Bugle M In
09-09-2015, 09:32 PM
ya, it most likely was a long distant shot.
Probably too scared to let that bear come in closer, where obviously this shooter needed to be shooting from.
And it is a damn shame some moron decided to post it, so that the antis would have a chance to get their hands on it and,
turn I into a media feeding frenzy.
Don't ever post videos of that sort of incident...ever.
Animals don't always drop on the spot, even though that is our intention, but that was just in poor taste.
Give your head a shake, and go to the range, and don't go back hunting til you can hit a 3 shot group ....tight!
And if your scared, don't hunt bears etc.

REMINGTON JIM
09-09-2015, 10:07 PM
Miley should take a long hard suck on a set of Wolf balls and a G Bears Dick ! :cry: RJ

tuner
09-09-2015, 10:19 PM
Miley should take a long hard suck on a set of Wolf balls and a G Bears Dick ! :cry: RJ
LOL!!!:mrgreen:

David Heitsman
09-10-2015, 11:43 AM
I watched the news last night with my anti-hunting wife for the first time in years hoping to get some details on the Syrian situation. Sorry, but this having to video kill shots has got to stop. That bear was not killed ethically and made me sick watching it. My wife held her head down, don't blame her, a bit. This type of thing is idiocy is hard to defend. I know poor kills happen but at the least, destroy your video.

The distance was too far, number one. I don't care how many long distance shooting clinics you attend or custom silly turrets you mount on your rifle, when you have a bear in the cross hairs, adrenaline takes over and you are going to get rattled. If you don't, try another sport.

As to Miley... I appreciate her concern for animals, we all feel that way. However, perhaps someone could invite her to the Purcells or elsewhere and have her see the poor population numbers and the amount of calf carcasses caused by wolves and have her make a suggestion. As wealthy as that kid is, she could fund all of the caribou research necessary and perhaps draw her own conclusions as to how to grow
and maintain caribou pops. That is if she truly cares about all wildlife and not just one.

My rant...

As I leave for the Kechika/Turnagain next week grizzly hunting... at least now I know how not to do it.

09-10-2015, 11:52 AM
I watched the news last night with my anti-hunting wife for the first time in years hoping to get some details on the Syrian situation. Sorry, but this having to video kill shots has got to stop. That bear was not killed ethically and made me sick watching it. My wife held her head down, don't blame her, a bit. This type of thing is idiocy is hard to defend. I know poor kills happen but at the least, destroy your video.

The distance was too far, number one. I don't care how many long distance shooting clinics you attend or custom silly turrets you mount on your rifle, when you have a bear in the cross hairs, adrenaline takes over and you are going to get rattled. If you don't, try another sport.

As to Miley... I appreciate her concern for animals, we all feel that way. However, perhaps someone could invite her to the Purcells or elsewhere and have her see the poor population numbers and the amount of calf carcasses caused by wolves and have her make a suggestion. As wealthy as that kid is, she could fund all of the caribou research necessary and perhaps draw her own conclusions as to how to grow
and maintain caribou pops. That is if she truly cares about all wildlife and not just one.

My rant...

As I leave for the Kechika/Turnagain next week grizzly hunting... at least now I know how not to do it.

Nailed it!

budismyhorse
09-10-2015, 11:58 AM
Great post David.........I've said for years and will continue to say it.......Hunters will eventually end hunting. The Antis just wait for us as a group to hang ourselves. Videos like this are a dream come true to groups like that.

Absolute idiots for posting that video. Should be tarred and feathered by the hunting community, residents and outfitters alike.

metalface
09-10-2015, 12:17 PM
anyone come across the original video of that grizzly hunt on youtube. i recall seeing it quite a long time ago and i kinda think there's been some editing done there to make it look even worse than it is. i don't recall them all cheering while the bear was rolling, for instance. but i could be wrong...

Bugle M In
09-10-2015, 12:41 PM
That video was a good example of why I don't watch certain programs on Wild TV.
If Long Range Pursuit is on, I shut the tv off.
I don't agree with the ethics they use to show off their shots on game.
It is plainly obvious that they could have cut down the distance on many of there game to atleast 300 yrds.
They shoot a 1000 yrds, and try to show that it can be done...just buy their equipment, and you can be one of us....bullshit!
These guys shoot all day long, everyday.....
And they sure as hell don't show the shots that went wrong.
I won't watch it....period

"budismyhorse" is right.
Hunters will end up killing hunting.
The GOABC, is greedy, which stirs up fighting amongst hunters and GO's.
The First Nations run around saying hunting is there heritage/identity, yet they support stopping the Bear Hunt,
and say they want to set up "bear viewing" operations...
1)I don't think they themselves will stop hunting bears in behind the public's sight.
2)They now are giving up "Their Heritage/Identity" for the almighty dollar.....white man's evil so to speak.
And we as Hunters, keep showing crap like that video, or that guy who shot that Lion.
(Lets face it, that Lion was collared!!....what do you think, that the guides tranquilized that Lion first??
removing it's "Collar", and than also chased it out of the Park........I don't think so!!, that guy wanted a Lion..
And would do anything to have one........not what hunting is about.
Or a Goat, that falls a thousand feet in a video, after being shot, and than posted for everyone to see.
So, in a nutshell, we are killing the longevity of the activity, by what "We all are doing"!!

All 3 Groups need to get on the same page.....or it will be gone faster than we could ever think.
(Actually 4, don't forget the "Rancher's", but I don't know yet how they fall into the equation,
Maybe someone else can fill that line in???)

We need the GO's ( note: GOABC)
Reason why, we will get a lot of "International Support" if need be, to keep this Activity going, when there is a "Push"
to "shut down Hunting". (and those Internationals have money, and you need money to fight these battles!)

We need the FN.
Like me and many on this sight, I too am a native BC'r (just not with a "Status Card").
For use, this is "Our Heritage and Identity" as well!!
I will "NOT SELL OUT" the Province Resources and my "Identity" for the sake of the "Almighty Dollar"!!!!

The GO's and FN need US, the "Resident Hunter", as we carry the most amount of "Active Participants",
when it comes to "Hunting in BC", and believe you me, the GO's and FN, better role us into the "Network",
Or, we will all lose out.

Cause, if I can't hunt, I sure as hell ain't going to allow the GO's or the FN continue on.

And us "Resident Hunters" need to show a little more "Respect" for the Quarry we are trying to "Harvest"

Something to think about for all in the Hunting World....
Bash me if you want for my outlook on this whole "Fiasco", but This is how I stand on it.
Sorry if many disagree....There's my Rant.

BMI

budismyhorse
09-10-2015, 12:56 PM
See what the common thread is between all the "viral" stories or videos? People only get a glimpse into what hunting is about. Depending on what that glimpse is will dictate the reaction. Far too often that glimpse puts hunting in general in a poor light situation we find ourselves defending the ability to go out and partake.

Lions get killed illegally, grizzlies get shot multiple times.....watching goats and sheep bounce down mountains after being shot at 900 yrds.......hell in a hand basket folks....the writing is on the wall unless we smarten up as a group.

cdub
09-10-2015, 04:13 PM
If I recall correctly last night Global stated that BC is the only place in the world that allows grizzly hunts.

OutdoorDave
09-10-2015, 04:22 PM
If I recall correctly last night Global stated that BC is the only place in the world that allows grizzly hunts.

That's what happens when the media don't bother to check what people tell them. They let the activists write the story for them.

You'd think their own story saying it was filmed in Alaska would tip them off to check that fact.

IslandBC
09-10-2015, 04:23 PM
Oh yeah ... She's allllll about the animals ....

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag238/Islandbc250/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpszfhj1ijm.jpg

Bugle M In
09-10-2015, 04:43 PM
Oh yeah ... She's allllll about the animals ....

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag238/Islandbc250/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpszfhj1ijm.jpg

That should be sent to Global News or at least posted on the blog that would run under the article online for sure!!!!Awesome

Kami
09-10-2015, 05:01 PM
What sort of media coverage would the hunting community get, if every every single one of us did not buy a hunting license, a tag or a LEH entry for one year? Shut the whole damn system down for one full year.
Sure there would be repercussions, but we'd get the attention of the world. The media would soak it up. Miley Cyrus can be our media spokesperson. LOL.