PDA

View Full Version : hunting pack

crazybushcreature
09-08-2015, 06:10 PM
I bought myself the badlands diablo pack yesterday. What would be the best spray to put on the material to help repel water/protect the material. And that doesn't have a scent that would stick around for animals to smell. Any information is greatly apreciated thank you.

allan
09-08-2015, 08:52 PM
I use either dry bags, garbage bags or ziplock bags to keep my stuff organized in my pack. If it's pouring rain and you bag is open stuff tends to get wet anyways.

crazybushcreature
09-12-2015, 06:57 AM
Ok thanks.

crazybushcreature
09-12-2015, 06:58 AM
Anyone out there ever use this pack? How do u like it. Should be better than what I'm using right now. And it sounds like they got a decent warranty

suburbanpat
09-12-2015, 02:55 PM
Also just bought this pack. Literally yesterday, so far pleased with it. Curious about the warranty

cootersnake
09-20-2015, 10:45 AM
Best pack for the money, takes a beating, comfortable, no need to do anything to it just put in your gear and go. Warranty is the great, I told them the airline ripped a strap off when I was flying and they repaired it no problem, was told it didn't matter how it go damaged they would repair/replace

Islanderr
09-20-2015, 09:47 PM
Badlands have the best packs on the market. they are really innovative, if you look them up they're constantly trying to push the envelope on ergonomics and wearability, they are always making changes to the packs from customer feedback. Plus the warranty is simple, anything happens to it even if you deliberately wreck something, is coverd by free warranty. Replaced or repaird at their discretion. Just pay shipping. That means the pack is For life, pretty much never need to buy one again with that kind of warranty.....