PDA

View Full Version : Redfern trail condition

kebes
09-06-2015, 06:45 PM
Anyone been in there recently? How's the trail looking?

Thanks!

leadpillproductions
09-06-2015, 09:20 PM
Havent been this yr but its done a pyle of raining so I bet shes not that good this yr

tko
09-06-2015, 10:31 PM
Yes it's bad this year comparing to last year was dry ...from the start to Nevis crk it's ugly and in between besa bridge and red fern lake there is some nasty holes..get your winch ready.

hunting2014
10-26-2015, 02:47 PM
Was in there in late sept. 2015 and trail is terrible. Why is there so many side by sides in there when there are clear as day signs posting the max weight limit? I saw 8-10 side by sides in there. CO's need to get in there and kick these guys out.

Backwoods
10-26-2015, 06:05 PM
Yes it's bad this year comparing to last year was dry ...from the start to Nevis crk it's ugly and in between besa bridge and red fern lake there is some nasty holes..get your winch ready.
Yah it's deffinatly an atv trail not a hwy

swampthing
10-26-2015, 06:06 PM
Trail was a cakewalk last year. Two wheel drive easy. This year there was winching involved. As bad as I have seen. Guys actually turned around that had trailers. As far as side by sides, there is a tiny bit of gray area there. Regs state the weight limit on the trail. The sign on the trail says the weight limit starts at the beginning of redfern park and shows a location on the map which is halfway to the lake. Many side by sides don't go that far. I am certain the regs over rule the sign but I did discuss the sign with side by side guys that were going with the "gray area".

albravo2
10-26-2015, 06:10 PM
There is a weight limit, not a restriction on SxS. 500kg if I recall. The Polaris Razor is easily under that, the Yamaha Rhino just a tick over.