PDA

View Full Version : Black Art Gunsmithing

jackthebear
09-03-2015, 05:01 PM
Hi All,

Will have all the parts needed for first precision rifle build in the new year. 6.5 SAUM😀

Rifle has to shoot .5 MOA or better (preferably better) CONSISTENTLY with me being the only weak link! Believe me, I have not skimped $$$$$ on parts!

looking for for some feedback from anyone who has used Black Art's services - good- bad or impartial! Looking for a VERY anal gunsmith who is passionate about his work and can rival the works of the top smiths in the U.S.

Cheers, Beau

Lionhill
09-04-2015, 12:22 PM
Terry is fantastic. His work is extremely good.

He is however very busy these days. You may want to inquire what his expected turn-around time is for your project. That said, it's worth the wait.

LH

Amphibious
09-04-2015, 12:35 PM
I have a rifle in his shop right now, and it's been there a long time. He does great work, but it's going to take time. Can't wait to get my hands on the finished product!

jackthebear
09-04-2015, 01:13 PM
Excellent. What specifically has Terry built for you?

BgBlkDg
09-04-2015, 01:46 PM
Terry is a friend of mine, fine smith equal to Jan Kolenbrander and Mick McPhee, IMHO and NOBODY is better than these three.

When, he visited me here last June, he said that he wont take more new customers on as he is so swamped now, so, IF he will do your project, it will take some time.

Call Jan, as well and see what he might do, but, be prepared to wait.