PDA

View Full Version : Creston Valley in October

Sharpish
08-28-2015, 08:49 AM
Hey guys,

So my hunting plans for this year keep falling apart, to the point where I think I'm going to go on a solo mission to Creston valley in October with a license full of tags and hail mary it for 3 weeks. I'm from the Island, and usually go on a fly-in/hike hunt up near Dease Lake every year, but my usual hunting partner is getting too old for the hikes (mid 60's) and being younger myself (35) I am still keen on getting up high and roughing it.

Is there anyone from the Kootenays that wants to host a hunter for a night and share some wisdom? I have all the gear I need, I just prefer to hit the hills with a buddy for safety and grunt work. I would definately share in the spoils and return the favor if anyone wanted to head over to Vancouver Island for some trophy coastal black bear next spring. Stay at my place, eat my food, drink my booze ... we can take my vehicle to some good spots I know on the west coast and camp.

So who wants to go for a hike after a sheep? Or glass a valley for moose or elk with me? Let me know guys.

Thanks,
Brian.