PDA

View Full Version : Is Srupp the same person as this nice guy

elker
08-22-2015, 07:11 PM
http://media.bclocalnews.com/images/38978tribunea3-2-steve-rupp-helicopter-1.jpg

elker
08-22-2015, 07:11 PM
I found the article about this fine person here
http://www.wltribune.com/news/237090641.html

Rackmastr
08-22-2015, 07:16 PM
The legend himself!

Bowzone_Mikey
08-22-2015, 07:21 PM
...... has seen “huge” changes in the BC Ambulance Service and none of them are good,

That about sums up the BCAS

Jelvis
08-22-2015, 07:27 PM
This guy is for real, it's Srupp the wild man -- hey Steven you deserve the praise.
You provided a good service to the people and we dig that Brah
Jel -- Srupp the Willy's Pond Personality -- the HBC example of people doing good things in life

Gateholio
08-22-2015, 07:31 PM
That's him. The man, the legend....The supermodel. ;)

Everett
08-22-2015, 07:45 PM
That's him. The man, the legend....The supermodel. ;)

Supersize model maybe:D

Sorry Stephan couldn't help myself

Big Lew
08-22-2015, 07:55 PM
I am proud and blessed to have Steve call me a friend.
Like this article points out, he is an exemplary example of a multi-talented,
compassionate, hard working, and caring person who enjoys helping others
anyway he is able. Not many set such a high standard upon themselves, or
are looked up to as an example of a man to try to be. Hopefully WorkSafe
BC will come to their senses and fully accept their responsibilities in regard
to Steve's injuries related to work.

markomoose
08-22-2015, 08:01 PM
Supersize model maybe:D

Sorry Stephan couldn't help myself
Good career Steven.Time to start living buddy. Cheers Mark

Jagermeister
08-22-2015, 08:10 PM
Steven is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet, bar none.

AlexPdHJ
08-23-2015, 02:45 AM
Steven seems like a really great guy. He offered to let me call him and pick his brain on moose hunting in his neck of the woods since I am a new hunter and going on my first moose hunt this fall. What a guy :)

Blacktail
08-23-2015, 05:40 AM
Steven is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet, bar none.

yup you bet

BgBlkDg
08-23-2015, 05:47 AM
I have never met him in person, might do so later this year if I can get up to *The Puddle*, but, he is one of THE guys here for whom I have the most respect and I always read what he has to say.

NIHunter
08-23-2015, 06:28 AM
thank you steve for your years of service happy retirement

markomoose
08-23-2015, 08:22 AM
Now, this is just a unfounded rumor I heard in the Drunk Tank the other night, But, rumor has it Mr. Sru** is going to have his own calendar coming out this winter!!! Yes, far as I heard, it's true! And for those guys on here that, well, you know, have a bit of a man crush on Stevie, he'll be poising with some of his "Weapon's" in various poses of Undress!!! And, for the hotter month's, there's photo's of Stevie getting his "Sponge Bath's" when he was in the hospital!!! What Joy, Eh!!! And Please, don't start Pm'in me, I have nothing to do with the calendar, all PM's should be sent to the "Calendar Boy" himself!!! Now, don't anyone Geek out here, but this is suppose to be a added Bonus for the "Center Fold" section of this "Once in a Lifetime" printing, but the guy in the Drunk Tank said our very own "Jelvis" will be Jello Wrestling with Stevie, wearing nothing but his "Man Thong"!!! Dear God, it can't get any better than that, Eh guys!!! So yea, watch your local news stands for the calendar this fall, it should be in the "Tabloid" section!!! And have a great Hunting Season, Eh!!!Thats kinda gross!

.330 Dakota
08-23-2015, 08:58 AM
Nice to see that someone with that much heart and dedicated service recognized publicly,,,great article,,,great guy,,,

Springer
08-23-2015, 09:09 AM
I want to know Elmers secret to never getting Grey Hair yet....When him and his Bride Susan were out to Alberta last week for my 50th the girls prodded him to grow his Locks out and sell it for a cancer fundraiser.....I want to see that ponytail in the Calendar !!
he saved many lives and has helped many people,,and put his hips and knees through hell to it with a wage freeze on top of that..sure hope that retirement serves him some Good Karma ..