PDA

View Full Version : Cherryville 8th & 9th

OutsyderBC
08-04-2015, 08:35 PM
Anyone from here going to Cherryville this weekend?

Always a blast, some nasty but fun shots and a great social with good folks.

Nice and relaxed, scored but not competed so some nice hunting practice without the pressure.

We'll be there from Friday PM most likely, hope to see some of you there

Bring lots of arrows, fluflus and I think it's a pot-luck on Saturday.

Cheers!

Marc

Liveforthehunt
08-04-2015, 09:11 PM
Hmm I'm a quick drive to Cherryville yet never been to the shoot I may have to show up this year.

greybark
08-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Hey Marc , Yuppers !!!!!!!!!
Cheers

OutsyderBC
08-05-2015, 04:09 AM
Hey Marc , Yuppers !!!!!!!!!
Cheers

Then we'll see you there!

OutsyderBC
08-09-2015, 06:50 PM
Just returned from Cherryville…...

It was, as ever, a fantastic weekend in a sublime setting with a great atmosphere and good company…… and Ken was there too:-D

Courses were typically twisted especially today but as a hunting course it is always a great challenge and much fun, helped by having "nothing to play for" as scores are not submitted…… obviously this helps you get a kickass score!

Always one of my favourites on the calendar now, mostly for the superb social that it is as much as the shooting, just what 3D shooting should be about. The ever present saturday night put-luck dinner and this time the club laid on steaks for everyone……that was just the icing on the cake

A nice confidence booster and practice for September for this guy…...

Thanks to all involved and friends who we saw.

greybark
08-09-2015, 09:20 PM
Thanks to Lawrence , Len and their families for a great shoot . loved the trail and the challenges placed in each shot .
Damn , don`t know about Outsyder and Katie but they have one mighty fine dog !!!!
Cheers , specialy to the Okotoks gang ....

PS , I apologize for my inverter runing all night in the camp grounds but was required for medical reasons ....

OutsyderBC
08-10-2015, 06:17 PM
don`t know about Outsyder and Katie but they have one mighty fine dog !!!!

I'm quite insulted that an old, stinky, deaf and mentally challenged springer would be more preferable to our sharp wit and warm, welcoming British charm!

But, from the Prince Phillip of the 3D Archery community I will cling on that somewhere in there is a compliment!

I would show more respect but the sprinkler incident in Rock Creek is still in memory!

greybark
08-10-2015, 06:37 PM
Outsyder , damn that Prince Phillip thing just plain hurts .
Bless that Katie , She has one hell of a ship to steer and manages (pun intended) very well under the circumstances . LOL
Cheers