PDA

View Full Version : Info on 7-35 Fishing , moose, and Quad.?

chuckerb
07-18-2015, 01:31 PM
Hi all, didn't have any luck last year in are leh draw in 7-26 and no draw this year so my son and I are thinkin of heading up to Ft. St. John area.I would like to no if there is a place to rent quads any where in Hudson Hope area? Also I have never been this far up nor have we ever hunted cut lines any suggestions would be well appreciated. And are there some good lakes to fish in as we will have a 10 ft boat and electric motor . Any inpute will be greatly appreciated. thx Chucker an Justin B

recoil
07-18-2015, 07:26 PM
I tried last year and could not find anyone up north that would rent quads to hunters, you had to own an oilpatch company. If you are coming from Sooke i would suggest stopping in 100 mile house there is a guy that rents them right beside the highway on the right as you drive in, last year he had only two units for rent a late model honda foreman and can-am, rates were reasonable.

natebavis
07-19-2015, 12:50 PM
fish chinaman lake/chunaman

Sofa King
07-19-2015, 12:53 PM
Cameron lake used to be great for pike.

chuckerb
07-19-2015, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the info ,I did not no there was pike in this area, would you use a Canadian wabler on these pike or some sort of bait? Thx Charles and Justin B.

HeadingOutside
07-19-2015, 02:16 PM
I tried last year and could not find anyone up north that would rent quads to hunters, you had to own an oilpatch company. If you are coming from Sooke i would suggest stopping in 100 mile house there is a guy that rents them right beside the highway on the right as you drive in, last year he had only two units for rent a late model honda foreman and can-am, rates were reasonable.

If you go this route, here is the site
http://www.performanceallterrain.com

I lived in 100 mile and spent some time there. Great guys.