PDA

View Full Version : moose hunt 8-10

blr270
07-14-2015, 08:01 PM
hey everyone,

So I managed to get a bull moose draw for mu 8-10 in October. did a hunting trip last year to beaver lake area and saw a bull and a couple cows the first day there.
Didn't really get to explore to far away from that area and was looking for a little bit of insight for the rest of the MU? any info would be greatly appreciated. this will be our first
moose hunting trip and we are super stoked!! thanks

Liveforthehunt
07-14-2015, 08:40 PM
You shouldn't have a problem filling that tag pm me and I will damn near be generous enough to give you coordinates for that region cheers.

Wrayzer
07-15-2015, 07:18 AM
Find some swampy areas and do some calling, you shouldn't have a problem. Lots of moose in the area. Anywhere up the Aberdeen Plateau, McCullough/June Springs has some good bulls too.
Good tag to have.

Liveforthehunt
07-15-2015, 07:20 AM
Find some swampy areas and do some calling, you shouldn't have a problem. Lots of moose in the area. Anywhere up the Aberdeen Plateau, McCullough/June Springs has some good bulls too.
Good tag to have.

Alot of the plateau is 8-23 just a heads up pending on where you head up there from ... and 8-22

blr270
07-15-2015, 10:06 AM
right on, thanks for the info. liveforthehunt I sent a pm
probably better off going in the beginning of October as apposed to the end? I understand moose rut late Sept, early Oct?