PDA

View Full Version : First Bear

.308win
04-20-2007, 07:03 PM
Well, saw my first bear of the year to day, Actually saw my first bear tracks yesterday at work in a block we are working in. Then today on our way to work we sas a nice bear in a field along the highway(usually see one there evey spring, greens up real quick) not a huge bear, but crap was it plump, must of had a really good winter. For those of you wondering where the photos are, bet you can't guess where the camera was?!!....Yup at home......Lesson learned.

Will
04-20-2007, 11:28 PM
Yep seen another one today too.......nice 6' Blackie and Big And Fat.......Definately gonna be some Porkers hitting the dirt this Spring8)

youngfellla
04-21-2007, 07:04 AM
Saw one yesterday on the highway about 50 k west of PG just before dark. That's the earliest I've seen one around that area.8-)

Elkhound
04-21-2007, 09:50 AM
Yep seen another one today too.......nice 6' Blackie and Big And Fat.......Definately gonna be some Porkers hitting the dirt this Spring8)

And you didn't whack it:shock:

Will
04-21-2007, 10:55 AM
And you didn't whack it
Well I didn't even have my Rifle.....just out for a Ride:roll:

Actually still haven't even been to the range to try out my New TSX loads........better get off my A$$ ASAP !!! :redface:

Despite the healthy plump Fat Body he had a small melon....not too mention I'm still holding out for an 8 footer ! :o

Does a 4 footer squared make 8 ??? :lol:

sidney-hunter
04-26-2007, 03:46 PM
if im doing my 'rithmetic correctly, that would get you a 16 FOOT BEAST!!:lol:

Will
04-27-2007, 06:31 PM
if im doing my 'rithmetic correctly, that would get you a 16 FOOT BEAST!!:lol:
Well then I may just Fill BOTH my Bear Tags this Year..........http://usera.imagecave.com/BCWILL/Smilies/onCrack.gif
Besides if I stand 10 feet behind them in the Pics........noone will ever know :lol:
:|

oldtimer
04-28-2007, 08:00 AM
There was a sow with 3 cubs out in the hill behind the mill yesterday. Sunny today so maybe she will be out again. I would like to see her. I figure 2 weeks and it will be prime time for my bow and a medium boar to meet. Mike