PDA

View Full Version : COQ to Tulameen - Conditions ??

Iron Glove
06-24-2015, 10:38 AM
Figure we'll head up to the cabin tomorrow, anyone recently travelled either Lawless or the Tulameen River FSR's to Tulameen?
We always used to take it, weather permitting when we drove up from Vancouver but now living in Hope the ride is so short via Princeton that we don't bother and we don't get the truck dirty. :wink:

Lastcar
06-24-2015, 11:16 AM
Little to no help I am sure but Tulameen FSR was A OK about 10km in last weekend. Sorry can't advise past that.

It did look like there was still active logging going on or at least recently so assumedly it'd be in decent shape up to where that was going on.

Steeleco
06-24-2015, 11:46 AM
You poor bugger IG, your seeking the help of a Langley resident LOL

Coalmont road. Easy dry and dusty
River road, also easy dry and dusty
Lawless, shake your fillings loose bumpy and dry and dusty.

At your age and condition, stick to the pavement, keeps the truck clean and your pain down LOL

Dachande
06-24-2015, 11:47 AM
The road is in good condition. Just drove it yesterday. No logging or mining traffic. Could hear some Tolko road builders up the Tulameen, but they turned off around 16. If you take the Britton over to Lawless you'll be fine.

Ferenc
06-24-2015, 11:55 AM
Don't want to get the truck dirty. Hahahahaha. Lol

Fisher-Dude
06-24-2015, 12:15 PM
Snow over the hood of the truck, blizzard conditions.

You and the rest of the LMLers stay home, nothing to see here.

Iron Glove
06-24-2015, 01:12 PM
You poor bugger IG, your seeking the help of a Langley resident LOL

Coalmont road. Easy dry and dusty
River road, also easy dry and dusty
Lawless, shake your fillings loose bumpy and dry and dusty.

At your age and condition, stick to the pavement, keeps the truck clean and your pain down LOL

Half of Langley have places in Tulameen ( has really dropped the property values :mrgreen: ) so figured someone from there would know.
So, it sounds like all as per usual.
Because of my "age and condition" I bought a new truck a bit ago, hardly hurts the back, hip, shoulder et all, particularly when I load up on painkillers. :wink:
Wife likes taking Lawless, says "It's so pretty that way." As if I can see anything dodging pot holes and Langley drivers.

Iron Glove
06-24-2015, 01:16 PM
Snow over the hood of the truck, blizzard conditions.

You and the rest of the LMLers stay home, nothing to see here.

What and miss scouting an area that is devoid of hunters all year and has more game than the rest of the Province combined:confused:
Check yer damn map, Hope ain't the LML ( well at least until Translink decides differently ) and anything past Hope ( like the Interior ) is "Beyond Hope" so to speak.

nano
06-25-2015, 04:07 PM
The roads been great just really dusty.