PDA

View Full Version : Anderson FSR

hparrott
06-19-2015, 08:24 AM
Has anyone tried in the last while taking the Anderson FSR all the way to Merritt? When I was up the Anderson, the road was washed out but I was talking to someone a few days ago who said you still could.....

plumberjustin
06-19-2015, 08:54 AM
Not sure about Anderson FSR going to Merritt, but I know you can take Spius Creek FSR northeast when you come under the power lines. It connects to Maka-Murray and arrives at the Coquihalla around coldwater exit north of Murray Lake.

Big Lew
06-19-2015, 09:02 AM
Not sure about Anderson FSR going to Merritt, but I know you can take Spius Creek FSR northeast when you come under the power lines. It connects to Maka-Murray and arrives at the Coquihalla around coldwater exit north of Murray Lake.

x2....don't think the Anderson FSR itself goes through.

caddisguy
06-19-2015, 09:11 AM
x2 on powerlines (up 6km up Anderson I think) Here's some dashcam video going up said powerlines and up towards Merritt. We did not make it down into Merritt--though I think we were on the right track--as we were just exploring / road hunting. Got a little bit confused in some places about whether turning or keeping straight would keep us on the correct road. It did start to feel a little bit like Merritt mud!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi5Wuau9mTA

Ferenc
06-19-2015, 06:23 PM
Uztilius creek will take you past the swamps to Merrit.. Stay right at the mentioned first power lines and continue up the valley and as you drop down you'll cross a small bridge.. A bit further up east Anderson main takes off to your right... Go straight this is Uztilius forest service... You'll come across a stringer pond to your left with a beaver house at the end of it, cross a cattle guard and you'll notice mileage markers.. Takes you into the Cold water then into Merrit

hparrott
06-19-2015, 07:19 PM
Thanks for all the info. I'll have to get out againg and give it a shot