PDA

View Full Version : F'd little fry

Sofa King
06-18-2015, 11:53 PM
I went ashore to have a snack and a piss and to stretch the legs, and while walking the shoreline, I noticed a lone fry-guy hugging in tight.
I thought he was being a real smart one, knowing to stay close and away from the drop-off, although, there's a crafty seagull at the narrows lighthouse that has really learned how to pick off the fry.
this guy seemed real friendly and almost seemed to be following me along the shore.
I figured I'd try to get him with the camera, then, just as I was going to film him, I notice him start act a little off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zGblv8SdAcE

maybe he got whacked and missed by a fish, or even by a passing boat, and is all whonky now.

SAVAGEONE
06-19-2015, 12:11 AM
I went ashore to have a snack and a piss and to stretch the legs, and while walking the shoreline, I noticed a lone fry-guy hugging in tight.
I thought he was being a real smart one, knowing to stay close and away from the drop-off, although, there's a crafty seagull at the narrows lighthouse that has really learned how to pick off the fry.
this guy seemed real friendly and almost seemed to be following me along the shore.
I figured I'd try to get him with the camera, then, just as I was going to film him, I notice him start act a little off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zGblv8SdAcE

maybe he got whacked and missed by a fish, or even by a passing boat, and is all whonky now.

Had to dump that beer right on top of him didn't you ???

landphil
06-19-2015, 06:12 AM
Clearly an NDP supporter.

M.Dean
06-19-2015, 06:38 AM
Looks like the radiation from Japan is coming in again, they say it's nothing to worry about, but if you've noticed, "They" all moved inland were there no radiation??? Kind'a makes a guy wonder if "They" know a bit move than there telling us?

tigrr
06-19-2015, 07:03 AM
SK don't eat that one!! Is that a sisco or something else?

Wrj
06-19-2015, 09:04 AM
Drunk backflip.

Sofa King
06-19-2015, 04:08 PM
SK don't eat that one!! Is that a sisco or something else?
salmon fry.
not sure if it's a sock or a Chinook.

longstonec
06-19-2015, 05:00 PM
What kind of camera?

Sofa King
06-20-2015, 12:48 PM
i have a gopro.

gmcgilli66
06-22-2015, 01:45 PM
Early stage whirling disease?

steel_ram
06-22-2015, 04:58 PM
Looks like an urbanite metrosexual who just lost his smartphone.

goatdancer
06-22-2015, 06:36 PM
Quit pissing on the little guys because you're killing them...............