PDA

View Full Version : LEH Procrastinators

Huevos
05-20-2015, 09:56 PM
To the guy that paid for the priority express box in Vanderhoof this morning, THANKS. I had the wife go to send in my draws in hopes they get there in time, The lady at the post office took them and put them in your box. She said there was about 50 of them in there. I guess there is more than just 2 of us.

Pioneerman
05-20-2015, 10:24 PM
Let's hope it is not a non hunter trying to collect LEH so they can't go in, or some guy wanting to find out where everyone thinks is good to go . lol Good luck with your draws

Wrayzer
05-21-2015, 08:51 PM
I procrastinate so much with LEH I just add the $10 prioritized mail fee into my LEH yearly budget.

Daybreak
05-21-2015, 09:26 PM
Let's hope it is not a non hunter trying to collect LEH so they can't go in, or some guy wanting to find out where everyone thinks is good to go . lol Good luck with your draws

I've been know to don the tin foil hat now and then too so don't feel bad.:) Once mail is handed to the post office employees it is untouchable and if the box isn't destined for Victoria the staff surely wouldn't put others cards in it as they know really well what this is all about.