PDA

View Full Version : Big Buck Magazine - Spring Edition

BCrams
04-14-2007, 07:48 PM
SSS came out of the closet!! I knew he and his cohorts were big buck hunters !!

Congrats goes out to the excellent photos that Stone Sheep Steve submitted for the story written by Rick Berreth of the super whitetail his friend took on their November long weekend hunt in 2005.

Page 48

Stone Sheep Steve
04-15-2007, 10:22 AM
I think it's my turn to "Trade Places" on our trip to Sask this fall. I may have to shoot his big whitey for him:roll: .

SSS

Caveman
04-15-2007, 10:51 AM
Congrats, I checked out the story as well. Reconized the pictures from one of the Guess the score threads, I think. Is it too late to submit my guess. I remember Mark or someone reconizing the area as Kelowna. Nice Work! I wonder how many other guys around here have had something published in print such as this one.

Fisher-Dude
04-15-2007, 11:18 AM
Hey, can I get your autograph SSS? :lol:

I had a pic published in Bugle. It was a pic of Eastkoot with an elk he shot that was in exactly the same spot as one of their "Name that Elk Country" features.

mark
04-15-2007, 07:42 PM
Looking forward to the story, will have to check the mail. Ive had a few pics in the outdoor edge magazine, My bison and a big muley. I sent pics and story to gary donald when I shot my booner muley, i talked to him on the phone, he loved it, and said it was an awesome buck for B.C., for some reason its never been published. :sad:

Stone Sheep Steve
04-15-2007, 08:21 PM
Not much of a story, really. My buddy wrote a short story but they thought it wasn't worthy and re-wrote a short blurb. Won't keep you on the edge of your seat that's for sure.......................it's all about the deer:| .

SSS