PDA

View Full Version : Bought A Prime today

Edge
05-07-2015, 08:45 PM
http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/Edge5151/media/Prime%20Impact_zpspkehvpnw.jpg.html
gotta say....luv the Prime...impact......so smooth.....and such an awseome deal fom Bucky's in Dundan....lol

donny.brooke
05-09-2015, 12:52 PM
Good to hear you will enjoy it

Foxtail
05-09-2015, 02:39 PM
Do I need ro start working on another strap for ya? Lol what colours is it?

mikeboehm
05-09-2015, 04:11 PM
foxtail makes great straps

Edge
05-09-2015, 07:36 PM
Do I need ro start working on another strap for ya? Lol what colours is it?

it's similar colour to Surge...I don't know what Prime calls their green camo...but I'm shooting the same arrows with the black and red vanes and it's got a ripcord drop away rest (res/black) oh ya....cams are black so the strap works...I picked up a couple of plastic clips at Fabricland and it's a great fit. I'm particularly going to appreciate your strap cause this bow is heavier and by the time I get the quiver with 6 arrows on it...all day hiking would've been a tough one.
I gotta say, I"m luvin this bow.....

Foxtail
05-09-2015, 09:28 PM
Good to hear. The prime bows were on my short list. It will be hard to get me to jump ship from Bear though... ;)

Edge
05-09-2015, 09:43 PM
Good to hear. The prime bows were on my short list. It will be hard to get me to jump ship from Bear though... ;)

I hear ya....but this bow felt right for me and I hope to be shooting it for a long time.....and my wife also wants me stay with this bow for a long time...lmao

Edge
05-23-2015, 07:02 PM
Gotta say..the more I shoot this bow the more I like it...I read on Archery Talk to adjust the string stop so that it didn't touch to reduce noise.....voila....now it's quieter AND my groupings are getting tighter....awesome..