PDA

View Full Version : New Bow

ShortnSweet
05-03-2015, 09:26 PM
Bought myself a new bow last week its a diamond infinite edge by bowtech. I really love shooting it. I have only been shooting for 2 months. My boyfriend got me hooked and I really like it. Love the challenge and cant wait to go hunting with it.:smile:

Foxtail
05-03-2015, 09:36 PM
Nice. Hit up some 3d shoots and have a blast.

ShortnSweet
05-03-2015, 09:59 PM
Yup that's the plan just waiting for new site to come in. Then get it all set up and ready to go.

Ambush
05-03-2015, 10:09 PM
ShortnSweet. You or your new release?

Happy hunting!!

pin_head
05-04-2015, 06:43 AM
I've been shooting the same bow for a little over a year now. Pretty hard to beat for the dollar.

Besides getting it tuned back in after a bit of string stretch it has been very reliable. You will be happy with your bow.

Cheers,
Brad

donny.brooke
05-04-2015, 07:34 AM
ShortnSweet. You or your new release?

Happy hunting!!

Oh its her!!!! She shoots a trufire lol.

ShortnSweet
05-04-2015, 08:50 AM
I've been shooting the same bow for a little over a year now. Pretty hard to beat for the dollar.

Besides getting it tuned back in after a bit of string stretch it has been very reliable. You will be happy with your bow.

Cheers,
BradThanks I'm sure it's going to be great for me. It's one of the only ones that would fit me as I have a short draw length. I'm sure I will be quite happy with it.

pin_head
05-04-2015, 09:53 AM
It's my first bow as well. I love that you can change the draw length in two minutes with an Allen key. It's great for experimenting and figuring out where your "sweet spot" is.

Brad

Shooter
05-04-2015, 10:03 AM
My wife had the same bow when she started out in pink camo. She liked it so much and took to archery so well I decided to upgrade her bow. Spent lots of money and custom ordered her a bow and she still says from time to time that she misses her old bow.

ShortnSweet
05-04-2015, 11:58 AM
My wife had the same bow when she started out in pink camo. She liked it so much and took to archery so well I decided to upgrade her bow. Spent lots of money and custom ordered her a bow and she still says from time to time that she misses her old bow.
Yeah I really enjoy shooting didn't realize how much fun it was until I tried it now I cant wait to get out and shoot.

knockturnal
05-04-2015, 04:04 PM
The more females that shoot the better! There's a great 3d shoot this weekend in Christina lake if your wanting to go.

ShortnSweet
05-04-2015, 05:18 PM
Yes I totally agree more woman need to take it up. Thanks for the heads up on the 3d shoot I'll have to check into it.